Coffee date. RnD x Astro [FLUFF]

B4 we start, NO, I am not shipping RnD together.

(𝐎𝐡.) <--- Dazzle

Oh! <--- Razzle

»»---->

RnD was just walking in gardenview, looking for a certain toon.

"(𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐑𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐥𝐞, 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬-)"

"Oh, razzle and dazzle?"

The twins turned around to see Astro. "Astro! We were looking for you!" They both smiled and walked up to him. "Hey you two," He smiled back. "What did ya need me for?"

"Well, not really need, more like uhm, like a uh- we wanted to ask a question!" Razzle rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Well, go on."
"Would you like to head to the library with us? And like- pick up something from the cafeteria on the way..?" Razzle wasn't good at this.

"Oh.. Like, a date?" He smiled. Their eyes widened in surpise, "Y-yeah! Exactly!" Both of the twins blushed heavily. Causing astro to chuckle at this, They smiled at the scene. "Hehe, I'll lead us!" Razzle said. Astro noticed Dazzle looking down at him, like where the bottom of his blanket was. He held out a hand for Dazzle to take, Blushing but surprised, Dazzle took in Astros hand and they all walked to the cafeteria together.

Down the hallway and to the right, they were finally here. "Okay, I'll wait here, you guys can go get something." Astro stopped at the entrance. "Wait, Astro, you don't want anything?" Razzle said. "Well, I suppose a coffee would be nice."

"(𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭..)" Dazzle said. Astro nodded.

RnD walked to the cafe post(idfk what u call it) and rung the bell.

"Heeeeeyy!! RnD! Haven't seen you two in a long time!" A pride Month flower came from under the counter. "Wh- Dandy?! I thought you were helping kids in the other- why're you at the cafeteria serving suddenly?!"

"I have many jobs. Now, what can I get you two?" He smiled. "(𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞.. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞..)"

"Apple juice!" Razzle said. Dazzle chuckled at Razzles beverage choice. "(𝐎𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡..)"

"Heey! You can never go wrong with apple juice! The kids would agree!"

"(𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.)"

"Okay! Apple juice, Coffee and pudding." Dandy wrote down on a newspaper. "Gotcha! You just wait here, it shouldn't take long at all!" He smiled, walking away.

After a while Dandy had the Apple juice and coffee on the counter, now just waiting on the coffee. RnD looked back at Astro, and he smiled at them. Razzle smiled back and waved. "Okay! Your order is finished! That'll be 300 bucks."

"Whuh?!?"

"Juuust kidding!! It's on the house!" He slid the items towards RnD, they took. "Byeee!" Dandy waved as RnD left, Razzle waving back.

"(𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞..)"

At the library.

Astro walked in front and opened the door, gesturing for RnD to enter.

"There's no one here?" Razzle noticed immediately.

"(𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞..)"

Razzle chose a cozy table and sat down, Astro following. "How are those space books I've been recommending?" Astro asked, sitting down. "Oh they've just been wonderful! You have such good choices!"

"(𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠..)" Dazzle smiled, opening the pudding. "You two have any books of a certain topic your interested in?" He started to sip his coffee. "Heh.. Not at the moment, just reading books you send us.."

"(𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞..)"

"Okay, well I've been reading this new astrology book the toon handlers brought in and.. "

Astro started yapping about astrology and such.

RnD just looked at him, smiling and admiring him. In which Astro noticed.

"Eh- Sorry, am I talking too much?"

"Oh no!" Razzle said. "(𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.)" Dazzle reassured him.

"Keep going we're listening," Razzle grinned. Astro smiled at the two and blushed lightly. Continuing his yapping session.

THE END!! 👨‍❤‍💋‍👨 614 words‼️