Special Customer. Dandy x Astro [SMUT]

Requested by: Stardr0p_Th3_Therian

10K VIEWS OH MY GYATT! heh... You guys are all just so 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓶𝓪..

»»---->

Dandy hummed to himself, his usual shop tune as he waited for customers. "Slow day in the shop today huh.."

"Bark!"His rock dog responded back. He leaned on the counter and rested his eyes. "RUFF RUFF!!" Pebbles shook dandy, almost making him trip on the crates he was standing on. "Woah boy,!! Pebbles- What is it??!"

"Bark!" Pebbles got on top of the counter and wagged his tail at a rapid speed. Dandy looked in front and saw Astro walking up. "Ah, Astro! How's my favorite customer?" Dandy noticed Astros face was bluer than usual(blush) But he didn't point it out. "Fine.. I just want the newest space book, one of the toon handlers brought it here.. To you I think."

"Oh yes! That'll be 50 tapes." Dandy said, getting the book down from a shelf. "Wha- 50?! I thought it be 20? What's with the price!!"

"Inflation. Do you not have enough?" Dandy tilted his head. "I only have 24, but I *really* want this book." Astro looked to the side. "Want it that bad huh?" Dandy smiled. "I suppose there's one other way you could get it.." Astros eyes lit up. "Anything!"

"Anything?.."

"That's what I just sai-"

"Okay, Pebbles! Shelly has many amazing bones for you to chew on! Your favourite oness~!" He winked, Pebbles smiled wide and barked. Speeding off past astro, and going to wherever Shelly was. "Come with me." Dandy got down and opened the side door. Astro walked in and followed Dandy to the back door. A bit timid about this, Astro sighed. "Here we are!" A bedroom, The back door of DANDYS shop led to a bedroom. "You live here?! So, you just go back here when shop closes-?"

"Yup. Now, about that book." Dandy turned around and smirked, it seemed like both he and Astro already knew where this was going.

"Nervous? No worries! May we?" He asked Astro, Grabbing and kissing the back of his hand. "Eh- Yes." He blushed lightly. "Get on your knees." Dandy got dominant all of a sudden. It startled Astro, but he obeyed.

____________________________________

SMUT STARTS HERE

____________________________________

Dandy grabbed his member and held it near Astros mouth.

*How is he already this hard-?!* Astro thought.

"You know what to do." He smirked down at him, going to put a hand on his head. Astro gulped, taking in his tip, and using an arm to stroke him. He closed his eyes and licked his tip up and down before finally going deeper. Dandy didn't make much noise, but man was he blushing hard. "Mmh..." Astro went deeper, and deeper, it surprised dandy but his gag reflexes were good. "*gulp*" Astro stopped sucking with a pop. And started to stroke dandy really fast, going to the tip again. "Hah.." Dandy put his a hand on his hip and closed his eyes. Breathing heavily,, Astro could tell he was close. "Shit.. I'm..-" Dandy pushed Astros head and ejaculated inside of his mouth. Astro just closed his eyes and took it in. "Ha-h.." He let go. Astro popped again and regained breath.

"Open."

Astro opened his mouth,

"Woww~! You swallowed it all~...Good boy." He cupped Astros face and kissed his forehead. "But we're not finished just yet." Dandy smiled. "Get on the bed." And get on the bed Astro did. He took off his blanket and threw it to the side. Causing dandy to blush. Dandy walked to the bedside table desk and grabbed some lube, following behind Astro and crawled on top the bed. Dandy got closer to him and kissed him, taking his knee to Astros crotch area. They started making out, hard.