Chapter 31: Dead Winds Cavern

Y/N's PoV

I currently finish up on checking up my guns, getting ready for action since we got a big day tomorrow. After my talk with Lili last night and convincing her to give up on stealing from adventurers and join us as an official supporter. We still need to figure out how I can get her out of the Soma Familia so they won't bother her anymore.

Bella: "You all ready to go? Got my gear and armor all prepared for the big day."

Y/N: "All set now that I got everything ready."

Hestia: "What are you two up to? You look like you're preparing for something big."

Bella: "We're getting ready to get more quests finished with our new supporter we hired."

Hestia: "New supporter? Who you speak of?"

Bella: "Someone named Liliruca. We call her Lili for short."

Hestia: "HMMMM? Y/N, are you seriously picking up more girls!? First that Advisor lady and now a supporter girl too?"

Y/N: "Relax Hestia. She's just a friend because we only met, Lili approached us and was looking for adventurers to party up with. We thought about giving a supporter a test drive, you're rather overprotective."

Hestia: "Because I am your goddess! It's important for me to look after my child of the Familia." *Pouts*

Y/N: "I do appreciate how much you care." *chuckles*

It's funny to see how jealous Hestia can be if that she thinks I'm hooked up with either Eina or Liliruca. Oh, I can imagine how much she'll flip if Hestia ever found out that I had sex with Eula when I was visiting Mondstadt a while ago.

Hestia: "Besides, you sure about trusting this supporter?"

Bella: "She looks innocent enough; we thought about helping her with a financial issue she's dealing with."

Y/N: "And has been providing good support for us on raising our fighting spirits and carrying the loot."

Hestia: "I see. If that's what you think about her then I trust your faith in her."

Y/N: "Glad you understand. We should get going then because we don't want to keep Lili waiting for us. No one likes to be kept waiting."

Hestia: "Stay safe out there you two."

We leave the church to make our way over to the Guild Hall where Lili is supposed to be waiting for us. I notice Bella looks at me like she has something on her mind.

Bella: "So Y/N, what did you and Lili talk about after I left to return home?"

Y/N: "Oh nothing much. We were discussing about how we can split the pay between us whenever we're done doing quests with the money we're awarded."

Rather not tell Bella about last night when I was trying to find out the truth from Lili involving the theft of her knife, her past and such... Bella seemed so positive about her, and I rather not try to change her opinion about her if I told her the truth. I don't know how she'll take it to heart.

Bella is such a cinnamon roll, there's a lot more she has to learn about being an adventurer and practicing her skills to became strong. Overall, I will do my best to make her the strongest adventurer.

Bella: "Ah, gotcha."

Y/N: "Bella... Where is your knife by the way? Noticed it's not behind your back anymore."

Bella: "I hid the knife under my green gauntlet Eina gave to me. Making sure I will never drop it again; I wouldn't want to disappoint Goddess if she found out I lost her gift."