Desperate

Pete decided to keep distance with Vegas since his dating Chanlita .

They were in Chinese class and getting on with the lesson . Despite being heartbroken , Pete  decided to ignore the matter between Vegas relationship and focus on the lesson . They were all in a different class. Vegas sat behind Pete and Kinn sat behind Porsche . 

Pete ignored Vegas like he never existed . 

Vegas was teasingly stretching his legs to get Pete's attention since he hasn't been talking to Pete .Pete ignored him and moved the table in front , Vegas responded by moving his table as well and stretching his legs .Pete just continued discussing about the lesson with Porsche .

Vegas had clueless to why Pete was giving him the cold shoulder . He ignored him when he tried talking to him in PE , Chemistry ,etc. 

Even during lunch , he just walked pass him and said hi to his friends , making him mad and curious why he was acting like that . 

Vegas POV 

Chanlita and I dated during the New Years , we both decided to try it out since we're a good match but we broke off after 2 weeks of dating because this bitch said she wasn't ready and have to focus on her friends more .  

Man , what's going on with this lad ? He's been treating me like a brick wall . He literally was talking to Kinn like I wasn't  beside him . This guy is really getting on my nerves . He even removed me from Instagram, fuck sake ! 

I need to talk to him , I need the attention , the eye contact ,please Pete give me something . 

Ms Angela knew what's up as well , she tried pairing us up but Pete always picked Kung or Kinn in his group other than Porsche . I asked Namwan and Kai about this matter and they don't even know what's happening because Pete is cool with them.

Is this guy into me , he's always sweet to me .

I asked one of Pete's friends and he said that his just nice to everyone (GOT HUMBLED). Fair enough but why he ain't talking to me now , it's so frustrating . Man's  a brick wall . 

Even right now , he is paired up with my home boy ( Kai ) .Look at them laughing , what in the world is so funny about test tubes and ethanol . They could get seriously hurt if they ain't concentrating .

I was staring at them across the room , it was so tense  Mr. Paul had to snap me out of it . 

Pete's POV 

I could see him staring across the room while i'm having a chat with Kai .Is he jealous ? He has no rights to be though. I found out that she (Vegas's ex )was stalking my social media account , cant say I'm not surprised . 

Moreover, I got the news that they broke up which is funny to me because it's one of the fakest relationship I've seen .But anyways , I already done with him , I need to focus on my studies .

Porsche knew about this whole situation as well , he really had high hopes for this guy because we had a lot of chemistry but sadly like most guys, they always find a way to disappoint you . 

Namwan and Porsche were having fun as well .They came over to our table and checked our results and we just started talking until Mr. Nosy (Vegas ) came in and interrupt our conversation. 

Vegas : Hey , guys .How's your experiment going , looking at me . 

I ignored him , analyzing  the graph result we drawn out ,so Kai replied to him. 

Hey , Kai .I need to ask sir something. I'll be back ,leaving the table swiftly .

Lunch 

Pete and his friends sat inside due to the heat . They were laughing and chatting , when suddenly Pete got interrupted by his friend , Perth  . 

Hey Pete, Vegas is looking at you .Peth shook Pete's arm to get his attention . 

Pete look ahead and saw Vegas blindly taking his utensils and he was looking at Pete again . His friend behind him also noticed and was judging him silently  because he never acts like this . 

Pete just continued his lunch and ignored him .