Meet & Greet through soup

Vegas POV

Since when Kai got so close with Pete and what is so funny ?Please this guy is exaggerating , can't be that funny about his jokes .

Hey , Vegas you good dude ? You look so mad .Did Chanlita say something to you ? , Furak and Kiat asked .

I don't care about that bitch .Since when Kai is friends with Pete ? , Vegas asked them in gnaw .

Man I don't know , looks like there having fun there .Pete sure has a pretty smile , Furak said admiringly while look at Kai and Pete laughing .

Stopped staring at him and get training , he pushed Furak and went to get some air .

Furak and Kiat were both clueless with Vegas attitude .

Pete POV

Kai you're really a good teacher , thanks man . Hopefully I can score a few hoops .

Don't pressure yourself , it's just a game .We're doing it for fun .Come on , let's get Namwan and Porsche and talk strategy , Kai said .

I don't think we can play today , Porsche said . Look at the clouds , it's about to rain .

Within seconds , it was pouring . Everyone ran into the gazebo nearby . Most of us were drenched ,except for one guy . He looks vaguely familiar but I can't quite picture where .

Hey , you ok ? , Kai asked .

I nodded . The guy behind us rolled his eyes , how rude .God knows what god into him .

Porsche , you wanna get soup for lunch it's a cold day .

Why not ? I'm freezing .Porsche said while chattering his teeth .Man I feel him , I'm shivering , it's getting so cold .

Namwan told Porsche to stand behind him so he feels more warmer and drier .Porsche was standing in front and getting splattered by rainwater . What a gentlemen , Namwan is .

Guys head for lunch class is cut short today , Mr Matt said .

Everyone rush to the cafeteria .Porsche and I put our bags and bottle to call dibs . We bid Namwan and Kai and rush for the food . But with their long legs they just walked .They stood behind us and all of us talked about the basketball practice and the next class. Suddenly , that rude guy just cut into the line patting Kai on the shoulders hardly making Kai flinched .

Hey dude , the rude guy said .

Hey Vegas , what are you doing here .I thought you didn't wanna eat today , Kai said .

Well , change of mind , looking at me .

Nice to meet you , I'm Vegas ,putting out his hand .

I shook on it , and introduced myself .

For some reason , he was very happy during lunch .He looked so mad during PE .

Well , we'll see you guys later .Porsche said , waving to Kai and Namwan , carrying to bowls of tomyam noodles while i carried the utensils and condiments.

Vegas offered to lend a hand and but I rejected politely and walked swiftly catching up to Porsche .

Vegas POV

You're are really an interesting person , Pete . Vegas thought to myself while smiling at Pete's cute runaway .