Long Time No See

Pete's POV 

"Ah , my back hurts so much and my legs feels like jelly . What was I thinking , Vegas ?Come on , Pete . "

"I need to go take a shower , I'm having a meeting with an insurance  company later ."

After an hour , Pete finally arrived to work . 

"Hey , where were you ? , we have a meeting 15 minutes. " , Porsche looked at Pete carefully .  "Oh my god , you had sex didn't you ? ",Pete widened his eyes . 

"SHHHHHH, lower your voice. How did you know ? ", Pete asked Porsche frantically . 

"Look at your neck , someone had fun last night ."Porsche looked impressed at Pete's wild behavior .

Pete pull Porsche to the bathroom . 

"Noooo, how did this happened .Shit ! ", Pete was panicking . He was trying to get ride off the hickey by washing it . 

" You can't wash it off , idiot . Do you have some concealer , little make up could help .Dear Lord , it's red . " Porsche told Pete , while Pete gave his concealer .

"There , looks better now , more or less .," Porsche said . 

"Well , at least it's not that red like before . Come on , we gotta head to the meeting ." Pete replied . 

"So, are you gonna tell me who was the lucky guy ?" , Porsche asked Pete while walking to the meeting room .

"Ok , don't freak out but it was Vegas .", Pete whispered into his ears . 

"WHATTTT , VEGASSSS , HOWWWWW???", Porsche murmured loudly . 

"Let's get over with this meeting and I'll spill the tea over brunch ." Pete sighed and walked into the meeting room . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning gentlemen , sorry for the dela........, " Pete sentenced trailed off  . 

Porsche and Pete were in shocked because sitting opposite them was Vegas .The Vegas , the guy that took Pete's virginity , the Vegas that had been Pete's crush.

Porsche nudged him which brough him back to his senses . He was trying to be calm and composed but his heart and his mind his telling him otherwise . 

"Long time no see , Pete ." Vegas smiled at Pete mischievously while shaking his hands .