Hope to see you again P1

Everyone was done with their exams . Pete and his friends were excited for prom since they can finally spend some time together before going off to college .

They came with the school van , looking dashing . Many eyes were laid on Pete , he was wearing a red tuxedo , had his hair done and make up done .

Pete wasn't aware of the attention he's getting until Porsche told him. Pete didn't care because he wanted to spend time with his friends. They were busy taking photos with their classmates and teachers and having some snacks before the event started .

 They were busy taking photos with their classmates and teachers and having some snacks before the event started

Vegas POV

We were slightly late to the event but we made it .Stupid Namwan insist on driving to the hotel .

I was wearing my dashing black tux as well , many ladies were ogling some even swooned but that's not who I want to see me in this . Where is Pete ?

Just when I was getting off the elevator , I heard a familiar laugh

Just when I was getting off the elevator , I heard a familiar laugh .I quickly turned to see a gorgeous looking man standing there .

HE LOOKS ETHEREAL , SO BEAUTIFUL , DROP DIED GORGEOUS .

Why are they so many guys beside him , since when was he close with the whole football time. Ugh , they're even taking pictures now , no that's too close .

I stormed my way over there , he is MINE AND ONLY MINE .Lay used to be my friend , but now his getting on my last nerve . I pushed Lay making him fall to the ground and grab Pete by the hand leading him out of the kerfuffle .

Sorry , it's a short chapter .Hope you enjoy it .