Hope to see you again P2

Vegas  dragged Pete  to a quiet corridor , Pete was resisting  but he's no match for Vegas's strength . 

"Vegas stop you're hurting my wrist .", Pete pleaded . 

A part of Vegas cold heart ached , he removed his hands at once . 

"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to hurt you .", Vegas apologized.

Vegas POV 

"What were you doing gushing next to Lay , since when were y'all close ?", I asked . 

"Why do you care , don't you have a date to be with  ? And why the fuck do  you about who i'm friends with huh? " Pete answered in annoyance. 

SIGH 

"LOOK VEGAS , we are not friends or lovers .There's no need to care about me ok  , I'm not interested in being the man -stealing bitch that people state I am ." Pete said . 

I wanted to fucking punch those people for calling Pete that , if anything he is an angel , an attractive and sexy one I might add. Man , he looks like a meal , I wanted to eat him right there and then but I don't want to do it without he's permission . 

"Are we clear ?"Pete said . 

I got lost in my thoughts , I wanted to explain to Pete but he run away and avoided me the whole night . If peace  is what you want you shall have , but I'm already obsessed with you my little angel, there's no way of getting rid of this devil .  

GRADUATION 🎓

The ceremony ended around 10 am , all the students had their photo session and had some last messages to pass to their teachers/friends . Pete was receiving and handing out letters to his batchmates . Vegas was happy ,he got a letter from Pete but  it only says good luck for future endeavors unlike the other letters with heartfelt messages but it was enough for Vegas .

Vegas furthered his education  in his home country while Pete left the country to start a new life .  Both of them ended up having different dreams but same goal , to earn be financially independent . 

7 YEARS LATER 

The school reunion was held in Bangkok . Everyone flew out to the party to meet their mates and have a drink . Pete also went to the party .He saw Porsche and ran to him .Porsche and Pete opened an accounting firm together being two amazing CEOs , top of all firms  .Pete had just came back to BKK after a long business trip in New York .

"How was New York , babes ?", Porsche asked tipsily. He been drinking because he got a new project with a company in London . 

"Babe , stop drinking . I'm taking you home if you're not sober !! "Namwan said . 

"WHAT , I've just been here for 30 mins and i'm not fucking drunk ok .Oh , hey handsome , are you single ? ", Porsche was clealry drunk , he had shots after shots . He laid his head on Namwan chest . 

"I think you should take him home , I'll be fine alone ."Pete said . 

"NO , I WANNNA BE WITH YOU .", Porsche yelled clinging onto Pete's arm . Namwan came to the rescue and carried Porsche in his arms .He bid farewell to Pete and took his drunk boyfriend back home . 

Pete also decided to get drunk but he had other intention . Pete is now 25 , still a virgin , eager to experience sex and so he started drinking heavily and went to the dance floor and danced with his old mates , not knowing there was someone looking at him the whole time . 

Pete was knackered , he went back to the bar for a break and  ordered some scotch .Suddenly , he was approached by a gentlemen in a black suit . 

"Hey , do you remember me Pete ?" 

Pete squinted his eyes , his vision was askew . 

"Oh hey Lay , how you doing lad ? Enjoying the party ? "He asked . 

"Yeah, so ummmm what are you doing here , alone ? Where's ur um partner or friend ? " he asked curiously . 

"NAH , I got no one to accompany , actually I wanna tell you something in confidence .COME CLOSER . "He pulled the hem of his shirt ,bring his face close to him and whispered into his ears "do you wanna have sex with me ?", he was shocked and amused by Pete's question . 

"Damn , you know I've been wanting to bang you since high school but that stupid Vegas had to butt in every time we get close .Let's go , we need a room  . I'm gonna make this your best sex ever . ", he said . 

Just when he was about to hold Pete, someone came from behind and held Pete's waist possessively. Pete was too drunk to notice . 

"He's with me ,sorry i'm late baby . thank u for taking care of my Pete , Lay but I'm here now so  FUCK OFF .Don't you lay your filthy hands on him EVER , HE'S MINE .  ", he said firmly . He carried Pete in bridal style and walked out of the party .

Lay walked away in terrible . 

"Hello , my little angel .",he looked at red faced Pete curling into his big muscular arms . . 

"fuck me well .... , Pete mumbled . 

"EXCUSE ME ???? OH MY GOD you're so drunk. I'm just gonna get you a room to rest, okay?" he said confusingly. 

"I want YOU now , PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE.I WANNA KNOW HOW GOOD YOU FEEL INSIDE ME .", Pete whispered in his ears . Pete got him hard . 

"You're killing me Pete , FUCK !" he said hoarsely.

PLEASE DO GIVE FEEBACK OR SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVEMENT .THANK U , HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER . 

TAKE CARE .