Friends ?

They all went into class .Pete sat with his mate Porsche spilling some tea .Vegas sit in front of Pete discreetly looking at Pete . He didn't even realize that someone actually sat next to him and the fact that Ms. Angela the language teacher was observing his every move .

Vegas wasn't actually discreetly doing it , but he was admiring Pete's sweet smile and friendliness

Vegas wasn't actually discreetly doing it , but he was admiring Pete's sweet smile and friendliness . Pete is also very good in Chinese (good with languages in general ).He , Kinn and Kung are the best in their class .  He still couldn't find the right moment to talk to Pete.

He(Pete) was talking to Kung and Kinn about their subject teachers and sadly Kinn and Pete got the worst Mathematics teacher among all of them .Porsche was laughing at Pete's reaction .Kinn and Pete were classmates in Grade 8 so they had no problem talking .Vegas is still looking at Pete , wondering when he can talk to Pete smoothly without any stutter .

RING ¬

It was recess , Pete and Porsche went to the school cafe for a break  .They were in the queue waiting for their turn. Pete wasn't so hungry so he told Porsche that he will go put their bags first. He came back and started to talk to Porsche (in Chinese ) and a tall guy behind them was just staring at Pete , shocked .(Well , he was stunned cos Pete could speak Chinese fluently)

Porsche is Chinese -Mixed Thai so it wasn't a surprise to the guy at the back . 

Pete felt uncomfortable with the staring and told Porsche about this . He is very protective of Pete .Porsche turned around and gave him a cold -stoned stare but the tall guy means well actually .He was also a new student. His friend (Namwan)came beside him and greeted Pete asking him about his classes .Porsche was busy looking at the yummy croissants and cakes displayed . The guy continue to look at Pete , smiling at his smile and admiring the visible dimples when he smiles and laughs . 

Finally , it was their turned to order .Porsche and Pete took their food and drinks and sat down . The guy continued to stare at Pete and asked Namwan who he was . Namwan then told him about Pete and he was amazed by how cool Pete was . 

Pete and Porsche finished up and went to the bathroom to change for PE class .

Who is this anonymous guy .Is Vegas about to have a rival soon ? 

See you in the next chapter , thank you for supporting me .