𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙄𝙨 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙊𝙧..𝘽𝙖𝙙???

The short story is that I moved in with Giyuu. While, it was a little..awkward, it was mostly okay. Nothing too crazy has happened, other than a few manageable fires.

That ended up with us losing our kitchen privileges. Now, only Sabito and Urokodaki were allowed in the kitchen. But, MANNN, did they know how to cook!

I wasn't expecting much, but Giyuu and Sabito, along with Urokodaki accepted me with open arms. It was nice..really nice of them.

Giyuu had set up a guest bedroom for me right down the hall from him and Sabito. I didn't know they lived together, but I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised.

Sabito and Giyuu were friends. Apparently, Sabito moved back in after going on a trip to Japan for a few years. While it shocked me, it was nice having two friends living there with me.

They helped me adjust and not to mention how sweet they both were. Checking up on me and stuff, it was nice being..I guess, wanted?

Urokodaki lived across from them, but he often stayed over to cook and help out. Urokodaki was like my newfound dad. Though, I had to let him know that I already had an awesome dad, *cough* Gyomei *cough*.

He accepted, or well..pretended to not hear me as I told him he was my second dad.

I think it made him happy.

Now that I was staying here, I didn't feel so crazy. I didn't feel as if something was watching, my stuff wasn't missing or moved. I felt much..at ease.

Giyuu was a sweetheart, when I couldn't sleep, he'd stay with me. Reading a story to me, which was a bit childish but it helped nonetheless.

Sabito made sure I ate all three meals, which I had NO complaints about, Sabito could cook some mouth-watering meals.

The three of us clicked really well, I was happy.

——————————

Shinobou

y/n, how is
living with that
nobody? And
Sabito?

FartSmellerOrSmartFella?

that NOBODY is
my sweet little
baby boy. and
it's fun for
the most part!
Giyuu and Sabito
are a lot
easier to get
along with than
my sister 😭
lolol

Giyuu

thank you for
saying so. i
was worried you
were uncomfortable.

Shinobou

i'm uncomfortable by
your presence. You
can go now 😊😊

FartSmellerOrSmartFella?

Oh! also, me,
Giyuu, and Sabito
are going to
dress up for
the halloween party,
Shinobou!

Mitsuri

KYAAA!! THATS SO
CUTEEE ٩(^‿^)۶

Sabito

Hm, Giyuu is
going as a
ghost. i'm going
as a fox.
what are you
going as Y/n?

Shinobou

Tomioka can just
go as himself.
Since he's so
ugly.

Giyuu