Chapter 6

Jana was up extra early getting ready for another great day of work at Frostfire. Sleeping next to Angel has been a blessing compared to the men she had always ended up sleeping next to that always wanted sex, and she wasn't all for it.

Angel felt Jana get up. She looked at the woman, seeing her amazing luscious lips and her beauty of her naked body as the nightgown fell off her beautiful form. That made Angel lick her lips, but she kept her hormones in check to not scare Jana. They had kissed a few times and grinded against each other when hormones were up, but they didn't go any further.

As they both fell for each other day by day, it was a miracle that nothing happened in between including exes. Angel and Jana held hands in public, kissed at times but never jumped each other like rabbits to make their relationship fall through the cracks.

Angel grabbed Jana by the wrist as she whispered,

"Don't leave the room yet, I have a surprise for you."

Jana giggled because Angel has been showering her with gifts non-stop. From roses, teddy bears, jewelry like homemade necklaces, homemade bracelets and now another gift. As she saw Angel get out of bed naked and moving with pure grace that is when she turned around from the mirror in her uniform that she saw the present in her hand, wrapped perfectly in a red box with a blue bow.

They have only lived together six months and life is perfect for them no matter what it is. So,

Angel got down on one knee bare naked saying,

"This isn't an engagement proposal so you know, it is a promise ring from my heart to yours. This has been an amazing six months even without making love to you. I can kiss you and sparks will fly. Jana, you are the most amazing woman, and I do promise to take you as mine for as long as you want me too. So, will you take this as a promise?"

Jana smiled with tears streaming as her makeup washed down her face replying,

"Oh Angel, it is a beautiful ring and with the right stone, and you are amazing too. Yes, I accept this beautiful ring and your promise."

Angel slipped the blue heart-shaped ring on Jana's ring finger as they kissed with tears of joy. They haven't argued and stuck together through everything since living together and working together at Frostfire that has been amazing as well. They have discussed changing the business name to something that will stand out more, with the hopes that it will continue to bring in more customers. They have been even thinking about remodeling the store to. It could use a nice makeover.

Jana and Angel showered again since Jana had makeup all over her face that needed cleaned off plus she got to shower with her best friend. They got dressed in their uniforms after the shower, and headed off to work. Angel is manager, of course, Jana became her assistant manager, and everyone loves there loves her work ethic. Jana took care of all the finances business wise and kept track of all the books that were sold. She also has done a great job keeping everything all organized and anything else Angel required. It blew Angel away that completely Jana could move just as fast as her.

Jana looked at Angel in curiosity as she saw amazement in the woman's eyes saying,

"What?"

Angel just smiled as she replied,

"You are just beautiful when you work the way you do."

Jana giggled responding,

"So, you find this ragged old body beautiful?"

Angel grabbed Jana's butt replying,

"Sure do."

Jana smacked Angel on the shoulder as they went back to work.