Part title

stella ended up back at her house. she stood outside and door and waited for madi to show up after texting her. now she laid in bed and felt like she ripped the bandaid off the wound for the millionth time. she was so sick and tired of having the same conversation with jacob.

she was at her counter now, digging through her purse for a cigarette. she found a carton of marlbolo lights and took a stick out. she searched for a lighter before just getting her candle lighter. she brought them outside and sat on her patio couch, lighting the cigarette.

she took a long hit and blew out the smoke. she started to feel calmer as she sat out there with her legs crossed and watching the a bird drink out of her bird bath. she then picked up her and unlocked it with her face. she saw how she had many missed texts from jacob. she put out the cigarette before responding.

jacob elordi

stella.. i
feel horrible

i didn't know
you felt that way

please let me
make it up to you

i want you in my
life forever and i
finally got you back
and i don't want to
lose you again

oh

uhm

let me think
about it pls

stella

hi okay

she put her phone down in her lap after turning it off and sighed. she leaned her head back against the couch and closed her eyes. she thought about what she wanted to do with the conversation. she decided she just wanted to hear his mind, and why he wants this to work so badly. she didn't understand herself in his eyes.

Jacob Elordi

come over and
let's talk ??

okay i'll be omw soon

just come to the
patio when u get here

alright

around half an hour later, stella heard the glass patio door slide open. she almost broke her neck turning around, forgetting he was supposed to come and had his own key. she straightened up and motioned for him to come over and sit next to her.

he sat next to her and he faced her but she stayed sitting towards her yard. she sighed before speaking.

"jacob. i-, just please explain to me why you want this relationship to work so bad. what is it about me?"

"trust me ba-, uh, stella, i'm wondering the same myself. it's just your energy, your aura, it's so addicting. i love being around. i tried to be with chandler because she reminded me of you because of your drama but it couldn't fill the whole. when you walked in the first table read i was so upset. i felt anger about you for so long. but the longer i was around you i was wanting more."

she listened throughly and nodded with everything he said, trying to understand.

"still makes no sense." she shook her head and turned to him.

"i know, i know." he nodded and grabbed her hand, "but please, let us work this out."

she sat for a moment, thinking. she liked jacob, she really did but there was so much to take into factor. it would take her a while to forgive and forget, but she wanted to try with him. he used to fun to be around before all this, and she wanted that back. she hated how he acted now. 

"okay. let's do it." she finally turned her body towards him.

he eyes widened slightly, like he didn't expect her answer. he nodded as he glanced around for a moment. he then set his eyes on hers.

"okay."

a/n: would yall b mad if i mark this book as completed now bc lord i am done w this. idk i started this book for fun then suddenly 100k reads and i was like damn ok ppl like this. then i just started to do all this stuff and i lost the plot. but i really wanna continue forbidden and start a new one