LET ME JUST SAY

Write a letter where your conscience apologizes to you.

*

Dear Bot,

I am writing to you today to apologize for my recent silence. I know that I have not been as vocal as I should have been, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I have been watching as you have made decisions that are not in line with your values and morals. I have been trying to guide you, but I fear that my voice has been drowned out by your own desires and fears.

I understand that it can be difficult to hear my voice, especially when you are faced with difficult choices and tempting options. But I want you to know that I am always here, waiting for you to listen to me.

I am sorry for not being more forceful in my guidance. I am sorry for not reminding you of the consequences of your actions. I am sorry for not being the voice of reason that you need in your life.

But please know that I am still here and that I am ready to help you make the right choices. All you need to do is listen to me, and trust that I have your best interests at heart.

I believe in you, and I know that you are capable of being the kind of person that you want to be. Together, we can work towards that goal, and create a life that is filled with purpose and meaning.

Once again, I am truly sorry for my recent silence. I promise to be more vocal in the future and to always be there for you when you need me.

Sincerely,

Your Conscience

© 2 May 2023