Couple's Mask

You got the couple's mask!~

(This contains a consensual lime. Warning if you didn't want that. There will probably be a lemon chapter MUCH later in the book. That will occur after this one-shot.)

You both were locked into a heated and passionate kiss, never wanting to let go of each other. 

Your fingers traced over his facial tattoos, and through his white hair. 

His hands ghosted over your waist, finally gripping onto the apron tied around your dress. 

He nibbled your bottom lip, earning a pleased smile from you.

Your apron was soon on the floor, as Link gripped your waist tightly. Not enough to hurt you though.

Link broke off the kiss, and started to plant butterfly kisses on your neck and cheeks.

His hat was already on the floor, and his armour was probably somewhere else around the cottage. 

You rubbed your thumbs over his jawline, trailing down his neck, and attempting to reach out to kiss it.

But his kisses were too pleasing for you to do much. 

You were being stripped of your dress swiftly, and softly. He made sure that it would't hurt you at all.

You reached for his tunic, trying to take it off. He let go and backed away. He lifted off his tunic, and stuck out his tongue playfully, after tossing it aside. (He's barefoot and so are you if you couldn't figure that out already.)

You pressed your half naked body against his, wrapping your arms around each other.

You both went back into another heated kiss, each of your hands on each others' face.

His hands trailed down to your thighs, tapping them to ask to lift you up. 

You accepted, and wrapped your legs around his waist, as he lifted you up.

He walked over to his bed, and placed you down gently. 

"Are you okay with this (y/n)?"

"Absolutely."

~ BADDA BING BADDA BOOM YOU GUYS HAD SEX ~

(I'm so tired.)