Kafei's Mask

You got Kafei's mask! ~

Your eldest sister Cremia, asked you to deliver some milk to Clock Town. You of course accepted, and went off to the carriage. You loaded the milk into the back and hitched up the donkey. Well at least it looked like a donkey-mule thing. I dunno. You drove down Milk Road, which was thankfully this time, not blocked off. Stupid Gorman brothers.

When you arrived, and got off with some milk bottles,you ran into a young man with purple hair. "Oh I'm terribly sorry miss. I didn't mean to ram into you like that.", he apologized, while trying to pick up some of the fallen bottles. "Oh, no. It's okay. I loaded some extra in case something like this happened.", you replied, going to the back of the carriage. You took out some more, and he picked up the broken shards. "My name's Kafei, by the way.", he said, as he lifted his hand up to shake yours.

You returned the shake, stating, "Well, I'm (y/n). It's very kind of you to help me. You must be the Mayor's son right?". He nodded, and took some bottles from the back. "Who's the delivery for?", he asked, walking in a random direction. You pointed over to the South, trying to grip both of the large bottles. "Oh, your regular right?", he wondered, as you nodded yourself.

As the both of you chatted, and walked to your destination, FD was hiding behind a building. Of course he followed (stalked) you, to make sure you were safe. Not to be creepy or anything. "Link, you shouldn't be doing this out of jealousy. It's stupid.", Tatl scolded, as she flew out of his hat. He frowned and hit her with one of his large fists, "Shaddup! You don't know anything!". He was quite angry with the fairy, and was in fact jealous.

He callously peered over, to see you smiling and giggling, probably at one of Kafei's jokes. Link growled and slinked, not very quietly, over to the building you were at. He peeked over and frowned deeper, as you hugged Kafei goodbye, after you delivered the milk. I swore his face might've snapped off, with all the frowning he was doing. You walked around to the corner he was at, and he started to silently freak out.

He tried to sneak away but, it was practically impossible, with how big he is. "Oh there you are. I thought I heard something nearby.", you greeted, as he looked at you with an awkward smile. "You were spying on me, weren't you?", you scolded, as he rubbed his head. "Uh...no.", he sheepishly grinned. You crossed your arms and looked at him smugly. "Yeah right. Well let's get back home and you can explain.", you demanded, grabbing one of his elf ears. "Ow! That actually hurts." "Yes and it's going to hurt a lot worse, when we get back." Poor FD, he's gonna learn a hard lesson on not to stalk.