The Great Fairy's Mask

(Okay guys I'm really sorry I've been on a long hiatus. Writer's block has struck me on every single story I'm trying to write. So I'm going to try and update this. Again I'm terribly sorry. :()

You looked at the deity in a questioning manner, then looked at the place before you. The Great Fairy's Fountain, great. The fairies were just so ugly! You wondered how anyone could stand them. Especially FD. "What're you thinking?! Those fairies hate me!", you shouted at him. He only scoffed, "What did a sweet innocent girl like you do?".

You growled, and stomped over to the male. "She didn't want to give me a healing fairy, because I didn't help with some stupid task!!!" FD chuckled, asking, "What was the task?". You scowled and rummaged in your dress pocket. You pulled out a crumpled, stained paper, and shoved it into his large hands.

After reading the whole entire thing silently, he burst out into uncontrollable laughter. "I-I can't believe she wanted you to do that! Dress up as her, and be her maid?! Haha! That's ridiculous!!!!!" You growled at him, punching him hard in the shoulder, only making him stop his laughter slowly. "A-alright... I'm sorry. But, why? It makes no sense!" You paused, and muttered out a embarrassed mumble.

You sighed, and sat down on a rock. "Well you see... Um, I owed her that, because...', you rubbed your head,' I borrowed some fairies directly from the fountain.". Link could only start to sputter into an uncontrollable fit of hysteria, at the ridiculousness of it all. The Great Fairy herself got so mad at such a small thing? How queer.

You could barely stutter out in response of his behavior. Well, he's never laughed this much in front of you before. The whole entire situation was just, stupid to say the least. "M-maybe we should just go back home. Haha... This was just a bad idea, to begin with.", Link chuckled, clutching his stomach. You pouted, and grumbled, crossing your arms. You got up from the rock, and grabbed his hand, pulling him with you. "Yeah yeah, let's just head back already."

(Bad plot is bad. I'm sorry. *dies* - Strife)