Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Second Chance at First Line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia promised Derek after the incident in the forest to pay attention to Scott and that's exactly what she does now during training. Dressed in a black T-shirt, black pants, high-heeled black boots and her usual leather jacket.

 Dressed in a black T-shirt, black pants, high-heeled black boots and her usual leather jacket

The coach blows his whistle. "Let's go. One on one. To my top. Jackson, take a long stick today." he shouts and looks at the one just mentioned. "That's my boy."

Jackson goes to the goal, gets ready and Finnstock blows his whistle to start training.

The first boys start and you immediately notice that the game is not an easy one. Next it is Scott's turn and you can see that he is nervous.

"McCall, what are you waiting for? Come on!" the coach orders him and blows his whistle so that the boy finally starts.

He starts running towards the goal, but is rammed by Jackson and thrown to the ground. Stiles grimaces and Amelia rolls her eyes.

Amelia and others in the room start laughing.

"Hey McCall. McCall!" the coach calls to the boy lying on the ground, while Jackson asks: "Do you still want to play first line?"

Scott stands up. "My, my grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead. Do you think you could move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

Scott is getting angry and is starting to change. "Yes, Coach," he says, trying to control himself. "I can't hear you." the Coach continues to provoke. "Yes, Coach." Scott says again. "Then do it again."

"McCall is gonna do it again. McCall is gonna do it again!" Finnstock shouts as Scott gets ready.

Meanwhile, Amelia notices the change in Scott's feelings. "Oh oh. Scott, calm down and don't you dare do anything stupid." she whispers so that no one but him can hear, but he ignores her.