Prologue

On an afternoon like any other, teenager Amelia Stilinski was sitting in her room, reading a book and just finishing it, but suddenly a bright purple light appeared in front of her and suddenly she found herself in a room that strongly resembled a movie theater, with many other people. Some were known to her, some were complete strangers.

"What the hell. Damn it!" she shouted terribly angry because she had simply been kidnapped from her room.

A very familiar voice, which she had not been allowed to hear for years, admonished her: "Pay attention to your language, my dear Amelia." and immediately the girl froze and had the feeling that she could no longer breathe.

She turned in the direction from which the voice came and when she saw the person she had been allowed to see since the last time six years ago and who she wished every day was still by her side, tears immediately welled up in her eyes. This confused Scott McCall, Stile and Noah Stilinski a lot, but what really shocked them were the girl's next words: "Mom?"

"Yes, it's my princess," Talia says to her and immediately Amelia runs up to her, jumps on top of her, wraps her arms and legs around her and buries her head at her neck. She ignores all the looks around her, because the only thing that counts for her at that moment was that she has the woman back who was her mother to her.

"You don't know how much I've missed you," the young supernatural girl says to her mother.

Talia let go of her, wiped away her tears and told her: "I missed you too, my little one."

"Well, I hope you haven't forgotten about me and missed me too." a voice suddenly said from Amelia's left side and Deucalion could be seen.

"I only saw you a few weeks ago." the girl said smiling and hugged him.

Deucalion broke away from the embrace, pouted and asked, "So you didn't miss your old man? That's really hurtful, Milli."

Amelia raised her hands, laughed and immediately answered: "I never said that."

The happy reunion was interrupted when in the back of the room someone blond with one blue and one blue-brown eye suddenly said: "I don't want to interrupt the reunion party, but does anyone here know where we are, or how we got here?"

Amelia was the first to answer and said with a sarcastic grin: "Well, in Disneyworld, of course.", making most of the room laugh.

"I let you spend too much time with Peter when you were little and that's what I got out of it now." Talia said quietly and shook her head but smiled anyway.

"Hey, don't blame me for having this sarcasm. She has spent just as much time with Derek and Laura as she has with me, so the two of them have their fair share of her development." Peter spoke up next.

Amelia smiled at Peter's statement and then let her gaze wander around the room. She recognized a few people and some were complete strangers to her. However, when her eyes land on Chris Argent, it triggers something in her. She growls, her eyes change from their natural brown to a steel blue and she wants to pounce on the man, but is held back by Deucalion and Peter at the last moment. Normally, he would have taken out a werewolf by now, but he felt the desire to protect this girl, so he just stood there and looked at her.

"By the angels, what are you?" asked a red-haired girl with many signs on her body next to the blond one.

"Oh, great, we're locked in a room with Nephilim," Amelia said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

All the Nephilim looked at each other as if they were asking each other if anyone knew the girl, but before anyone could ask how the girl knew what they were, her brother asked another question: "What the hell is a Nephilim?"