Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Pack Mentality

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia just arrives at the school and gets out of her car

Amelia just arrives at the school and gets out of her car. She wears a purple spaghetti strap top, black pants, black ankle boots, Peter's leather jacket and her two necklaces. On the way to school, she passes the school buses and one is full of blood and scratch marks, just like she drew it. In her head, only the name Garrison Myers flashes and she sighs.

"I think." she hears a bit away and sees Stiles and Scott. Her twin looks at her and asks with his eyes and when she nods she confirms it: It is the work of the alpha.

The question in her head is only why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sits in chemistry and again she draws something, because for her it is the most boring lesson with the most terrible teacher: Mr. Harris.

"Maybe that was my blood on the door." she suddenly hears Scott whisper too loudly.

"Could have been animal blood... you know.. maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles replies, trying to distract.

"Really Stiles?" asks Amelia, shaking her head at her brother.

"And did what?" asks Scott with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ate it." the Stilinski replies as if the answer was very clear.

"Raw?" Scott asks now, more confused and disgusted, and Amelia rolls her eyes.

"No, you stopped and baked it in your little werewolf oven." the Stilinski replies sarcastically, whereupon Amelia has to hold back her laughter. "I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything." Stiles says and knows at least a little more than Scott, but he can't tell him.

"Mr. Stilinski. If that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones Out every once in a while." says Mr. Harris with bad sarcasm. "Idiot." Amelia thinks.