Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Magic Bullet

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'In other news the local authorities are main perplexed by the animal attacks plague in Beacon Hills' you hear on the radio, before music is played, of a mocking Kate Argent driving to her family in her car.

Amelia's eyes turn steel blue and she starts growling when she sees the woman who destroyed her life and killed almost her entire family. She would like to tear this bitch to pieces immediately.

Some look at her and are shocked by her behavior, as they have never seen her like this before, but no one can blame her, because everyone has seen what this woman has done to her.

Kate looks in the rear-view mirror to renew her lip gloss and pays only half attention to the road. She looks to the right and is too distracted by the music to notice that the alpha is running and growling right to her left.

When the hunter sees a little more around her, she doesn't see anything, so she looks back and almost overlooks the STOP sign and almost crashes into someone.

"Nice driven Kate... Nice." she talks to herself and tries to calm down again and then she wants to drive on, but suddenly there is a bang on her car roof, which startles her. It rumbles on, so she slowly tries to reach for her shotgun in the back seat, when suddenly something, or more precisely, the alpha, slams through her window, grabs her by the arm and tries to pull her out.

The Huntress defends herself and can just grab her shotgun and shoot at the Alpha. Apparently, she hits him because he runs away. She rolls out of her car, reloads and looks around, but the Alpha is long gone. Nevertheless, it is provocative. "Come on." she says loudly and shoots once. "Come on!" the crazy woman now screams.

Kate goes to the trunk and swaps the shotgun for a rifle and gets special bullets.

"Oh no. It certainly won't end well." says Amelia pessimistically and thinks back to the drawing.

Derek and Amelia see blood on the floor and Derek reaches into it, smears it between his fingers and they both think about who it can be.

Amelia, who would actually prefer to be in bed, suddenly hears something, looks up and sees the alpha. She nudges Derek and he looks as the alpha climbs up the wall to another roof. He looks at them again, growls and then disappears.