The Lore of Western Valeria

The once proud and powerful family of Ostricia stands divided between the three children of the descendants of Emperor Garios IX, the last emperor of Valeria before the Great Collapse.

THE WEST:
In the West stands Farengar of Winterhaven, a bold and ambitious prince who was raised in the cold tundra and seeks to restore an autocratic empire with him as emperor at the helm. Many oppose this idea, but he rules with an iron fist over the former Western lands of the Grand Valerian Empire; he is considered to be the most cruel and unkind of the three siblings.

His faction goes by the name Western Valerian Imperium, but most of the natives tend to call it Western Valeria. If you're traveling at night, you don't want to be in WV (Western Valeria). At night, bandits and looters roam the landscape due to the increased levels of poverty and the inability of the WVIL (Western Valeria Imperial Legion) to govern all of the westernains.

He gained power with the backing of old legates and officers of the old Valerian Empire, who sought a return to the traditional aspects of the Empire and wished for noble titles to be restored without the meddling of the Imperial Senate.