Mystery Of Your Kind

His shocked eyes burned into mine.

We stood there in silence for what felt like thousands of years, wanting to say something. But couldn't. Only the whistle of the wind was talking, only the howling of wolves.

Wait...wolves?

The moonlight barely makes us visible, everyone is silently asleep. The leaves are skipping across the forests floor way back. I can hear everything - but I couldn't hear James coming. Weird, isn't it?

"W-what are you doing here?" I ask, words trembling. Did he see me feed? James dosn't answer, I study the lines on his forehead.

"Your -" He said, not finishing. He sighs and starts again. "Your alive...?" I nod, staring at the floor.

"I saw you attack that deer." He mumbles. My heart freezes, well it may have already, but you know.

"Don't. You. Dare. Tell. Anyone." I hiss through my teeth. He raises his hands up and nods. I glare at him, but eventually look away. "I'm leaving right now, so don't recall my disserpearence. Anyways, I'm allowed. I have permission."

"Happy birthday." He smirks. I roll my eyes. Arrogent boy. Just as I'm walking away, I turn round and quietly call to him.

"How did I recover?"

"I gave your brother a cloth with some healing stuff to place over your wounds." He replies.

"Um, thanks." I mutter, but loud enough for him to hear. He nods and salutes.

So this is my leaving. I leap upstairs and enter my dorm. Grabbing my bag and looking around for the last time, I almost feel sad. This is where I grew up, learnt...This was home. I go to where Chris Layla Asher and Venn are sleeping and scribble a short, but sweet note. I let them know where I was, but that I'm going to be late for my train. I can just flit there, but It seems more human to take a train. I'm sure I can flit. As a child, I read books about vampires, and they flit all the time. I mean, it seems easy. I'm sure I can do it. I peck a kiss on Chris's head ignoring his scent. It's more easy when you pretend to not care and sheild your emotions. It saves you so much less heartbrake. It's simple.

When I am at the gates, I look back to see my boarding school. A smile creeps onto my face.

"Goodbye" I whisper. Then I turn my back towards it.

                                                                                         ♥

"Thankyou." I smile, and clasp the keys In my hand. These were the keys to my aparment. Finding money was pretty easy, don't ask what happened, but yes, I now have 2 million pounds in my pocket. And maybe I did steal. Just maybe. It happens that I chose the richest area to live in, only if this is a tiny city. Barely a mouse can go about here, so it's quiet as well.

I drop my bags in the corridor, and open up the door to my apartment. Its sleek, modern but classy at the same time. It also has a marylin monroe pop art picture on the wall. Theres a black leather sofa which is square sitting infront of the 50 inch plasma tv built on the wall. The whole floor and walls AND ceiling are marble white - so is the kitchen units, with a strip of black marble ontop of the breakfast bar. There is a tall plant next to the window with a desk and book containers. I hurl my bags in and slam the door. I walk down the hallway and into a room which looks like a bedroom. There is a double king bed, with a glass beside table on either side of it. Facing the bed, is a tv similar to the one is the living room. Theres a wardrobe in the corner and a white dressing table on the other corner with a window inbetween. I'm astonished, This is just gorgeous.

After unpacking and sorting out my apartment, I was starving hungry. I decided to go out and find a nearby forest to hunt. It was 3 o'clock in the morning, the deers would be asleep by now. But I still had a heart to not attack the baby deers or the deers with a family. I always felt a pang in my heart after killing, but thats how it works.

Before I even set foot off the pavement, a police car zoomed past, its neon lights flashing frantically. I turn my face away from it, just incase their looking for me. Before any more cars come I dart across the road and down a steep path to what looks like a forest. As soon as I'm in, It's instantly like a fairytale, It looks like something from alice in wonderland... Its amazing. I brush my fingertips across the brambles and tall flowers, I lean down to grasp a daisy from the perfectly cut grass floor ... I even jump rip a ripe apple off a nearby apple tree. But then I remember why I'm here - to hunt, yes. I walk to perimeter of the forest and sniff every 15th secondth for a sign of any blood. Maybe I need to go a little deeper in.

I eventually found my target. A male, alone deer sleeping outside a gigantic bush. His pulse was beating and he was breathing heavily. His blood smelt rich and devine - not as good as a humans, but animals have gorgeous blood and meat aswell. I jump on top of him, putting all of my body weight in so its a quick un-painful death. As soon as i had the chance, i silently gnawed at his flesh and sucked him dry. Then i ripped a peice of meat and chewed it viciously. As a human, I would think this is absaloutly disgusting, but as a vampire, It's like raiding the sweet shop. Its better than chocolate, or any other amazing food. But as a vampire, I still like the human food, so as i was exiting, I grab my apple i before ripped off the tree and chomped at it. I made my way to my apartment and decided to sleep for the night, and then go shopping in the morning for breakfast and food. I changed into my pyjama's, and layed in my massive feather bed. And like a click of a finger, I was fast asleep.