CHAPTER 24 TO EPILOGUE

Hello everyone, I know you all must be wondering where the chapters went.

First of all, thank you so much for the giving so much love to my book. I never thought of this much love when I started. And believe me, I have written very normal but its all of your love which has made it special.

All of you really have my heart, you are not just my readers but my friends here. And yes, you all are always welcome in my Dms to share your thoughts.

Now, I will come to the point.

Believe me when I say this, I never ever had any thought of removing this book from here as it is so special and close to my heart as it is my first book.

But why I took this immediate action is because my content was getting copied.

When this book was ongoing, I had to deal with someone who copied my entire book. And while writing, dealing with all these become hectic and seriously gives headache.

Then this year as this happened again and this really hurts me a lot. That's why I took this sudden decision.

I am sad about this till now but I can't help it.

So, I have shifted the remaining chapters on scroll stack and just thinking about the readers, I have kept the price really, really affordable.

And some of the chapters are free as well there.

I know many of you were in middle of reading the book but if I would have keep waiting then I could never remove it.

And it's no compulsion to go and buy the book but if you think that my books are worth reading and spending your money, I am grateful for the support.

Thank you again everyone, who have supported me in this book and are still supporting by reading my ongoing book. I can't express my gratitude in words.

Though it's breaking my heart about what I did yesterday, but it was the demand of the situation. And I just need your love and support and expects you to be mature while dealing with this.

Please refrain yourself from dropping hate comments. I have never been for once rude to my readers, and I expect the same from you. Because all the hard work I do to write my books is just to make you all happy and wish to bring a smile on your face.

So, if anyone decides to read my book there, you can just search vats48 or you can message me on my Instagram account for the link.

Thank you again, and your author is always so grateful for the support and love you are providing.