Chapter 12: The Big Reveal

Zeel walked into the recording studio, her mind still buzzing from last night's date with Shivang. She couldn't shake the memory of his warm smile, the way he held her close, and that perfect kiss under the stars.

As she entered the office, the producer, Mr. Mehta, was already waiting, leaning against his desk with a knowing smile.

"Zeel, we need to talk," he began, his tone more curious than stern. "I've been hearing things...about you and Shivang."

Zeel hesitated, her mind racing. She knew this conversation was inevitable, but it still caught her off guard. "What have you heard?" she asked, trying to keep her tone casual.

"That you two are dating," Mr. Mehta replied, raising an eyebrow. "Is it true?"

Zeel took a deep breath, deciding that there was no point in hiding it anymore. "Yes, it's true. We're dating."

A slow smile spread across Mr. Mehta's face. "Well, this is big news! You know how much the fans are going to love this, right?"

As the news broke out, social media exploded with reactions. Fans of both Zeel and Shivang couldn't contain their excitement.

"Finally! My favorite singer and actor together! 💖💖," one comment read.

"I knew there was something between them! They look perfect together! 😍," another fan wrote.

But not all the reactions were positive. Amidst the flood of love and support, there were also some who weren't as thrilled.

"This is so fake. Just a publicity stunt. They won't last," a hater commented, their words dripping with skepticism.

Ignoring the negative voices, Zeel and Shivang decided to make their relationship public in a bold move. At a press event, surrounded by flashing cameras and curious reporters, Shivang pulled Zeel close and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. The crowd erupted in cheers, capturing the moment that solidified their relationship in the public eye.

Days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and before they knew it, years had gone by. Zeel and Shivang's relationship only grew stronger with time. They were more in love with each passing day, their bond unbreakable. Zeel's career continued to soar, with her winning award after award, while Shivang's star shone just as brightly. They were the ultimate power couple, adored by fans and respected by peers.

One evening, after a long day of work, Zeel finally made it home. She pushed open the door, her heels clicking against the hardwood floor as she entered. The house was quiet, the comforting silence of a place that was truly her own.

But as she took a step further inside, a strange feeling washed over her. Something was off. The air felt different, charged with a tension that made her heart skip a beat.

She dropped her keys on the counter, her senses on high alert. Slowly, she walked through the house, her eyes scanning every corner. The living room was empty, but there was a strange noise coming from the kitchen—a soft rustling that made her blood run cold.

Zeel's hand instinctively moved towards her phone, ready to call for help. But before she could make a move, a shadow flickered in the corner of her vision.

Someone was inside her house.

She turned slowly, her heart pounding in her chest, as she came face to face with the intruder.