Chapter 3

<<<<At home>>>>

Siting with your siblings at the living room at 12:00 cu'z tomorrow is weekend wearing your pj...

A/N: I got this picture from my heart ff by DreamyM74

Y/N was peacefully tapping her phone then something unwanted happens in her life. Her devil annoying sister and hyung arrived to tease her.

Jin then snatched away Y/N's favourite companion her phone.

Y/n: (annoyed)Hey!!!!! Gimme my phone back!!!!!!

Jin: (playfully) NEVER!!!!!

Minee: (teasingly) Miss Y/N,,,,,you have to give our answers then only hyung will return your phone. Right,,,,hyung,,,,do you agree???

Jin: (nod) World wide handsome agrees with you Min-seo!!!!!

Y/n: (defeat) Alright,,,,ask your stupid questions Min-seo and World wide dumbo hyung (laughing hard)...

Jin: What did you said,,,,young lady???? You will totally regret...(evil smirk)

Minee: Okay...okay...stop you two!!!! Then unnie,,,,we will start our interview from now and your every single word will be truth.

What did Taehyung oppa said you in rooftop??

Y/n:(cold) None of your business!!! I'm going to sleep! Good night you two dumbo!!!!

Then Jin and Minee mistakenly yell.

Eomma: (angry)stupid brats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know we are sleeping. Go to sleep right now or I will chop you three into pieces. And you Jin,,,,you are also becoming stupid!!!!! They are your younger sisters and you're elder brother. You are acting like you are their youngest brother.

Jin: (shamed) s-sorry,,,,,,eomma...

Then your mom went to her room. You and Minee burst into laughter looking at his shameful red face.

Jin: (evil) You two will regret for it...

Minee: soo, unnie,,,,you didn't answer our question that what did your husband-to-be said you?

Y/n: (annoyed) Husband to be,,,huh!!!!!!
OK dear annoying sis,,,,I'm telling. He said that we will only do a contract marriage to make our parents happy... I agreed that.

Jin: (worried) really???

Y/n: Yeah!!!!

Minee: (sad)so,,,,you are not real couple. You two will never fall for each other!

Y/n: (cold) May be. Or if he is really a good person,,,then I will think about it...(you lied cu'z you can't see your siblings sad) OK,,,go to sleep now!!!

Jin: (playfully) so,let's change the topic. Minee,,,,, do u have any boyfriend???

Minee: (angry) Nope! Why do u ask? Don't you know?? What about you,,hyung???

Jin: not yet!!

Y/n: (teasingly) so,,what is the advantage of your world wide handsome face????

Jin:(proud) Every girl fall for me at the first sight. But I didn't find yet my future World wide beautiful wife...

Minee: OK,,,OK,,, let's go to bed now... it's quite late now!!!

Y/n and jin: good night!!!!!!

Then we went to our rooms and slept peacefully...