Chapter 8

°•°•°After 1 week°•°•°

Your mom and dad came from their business trip. You and your family spent time together before your marriage. Y/n's marriage is only after 1 week but she doesn't have any courage to this marriage and mostly she is not interested for these. But her mom forced her to do shopping for the marriage. Y/n doesn't have any interest in make-up, dress, shopping that the other girls are crazy on those. Y/n is completely different but she is naturally beautiful.

She loves to focus on her career more than doing stupid relationships. She was a topper girl in her teenage years and was very talented. All boys drool over her because of her beauty but she ignored them all. She was also proposed by boys everyday but she never accepted those. That's why, she is a successful businesswoman at her early age.

Only 5 days left of Y/n's marriage. Y/n's mom saw that her daughter is completely uninterested with this and also disappointed. But she was a Asian legendary mom that's why she was forcing her daughter to buy at least the wedding dress.

Y/m: (angry) Why you don't understand? It's only 5 days remaining. Go to mall with Taehyung and do shopping, please!!!!!! At least buy your wedding dress!!!!!!

Y/n: (annoyed) Why I have to go with that Taehyung??????

Y/m: (gentle) Couples do their shopping together,,,,girl......

Y/n: (annoyed) I don't wanna!!!!!!!!!!

Y/m: (angry) But you have to!!!!!!
Listen,,, you agreed the marriage! Isn't it?? So, why are so much stubborn now??? I know you don't like Taehyung but you will be happy after marriage. Please,believe us....Your parents!!! (gently caressing y/n's hairs)

Y/n: (annoyed) but....

Y/m: (gentle) Please, do for your parents....

Y/n: (defeated) okay,,, eomma.

Y/m: (happy) Call Taehyung now!!!!

Y/n: (annoyed) Hmmmm...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone: Calling Taehyung...
Call received.....

Tae: So, what do u want???

Y/n: (cold) Can you please meet me at xxx mall now. We have to do shopping for . And I'm calling you because my mom forced me to do that.

Tae: You are a obedient daughter...

Y/n: (cold) Don't utter any useless words.... Please answer my question.

Tae: Okay, I'm coming....

Call declined by Y/n. You wore

You drove your car and arrived at the mall

You drove your car and arrived at the mall. You are now waiting for him to arrive.

.....Y/n's pov.....