Chapter 9

Y/n finally reached their family mansion. Tae and y/n's own shared mansion is not ready yet that's why they have to stay with Tae's parents and brother for one week.

Y/n didn't get amazed because her house was also like that.

Y/n was too much tired and exhausted. She have to stay at Tae's room cu'z it's their family mansion. Tae's bedroom

Y/n changed her dress in the guest room and kept her dress in that closet because the closet that Tae's room had was full of Gucci products and many other staff

Y/n changed her dress in the guest room and kept her dress in that closet because the closet that Tae's room had was full of Gucci products and many other staff. Y/n thought Taehyung to be gay because of his toooo much clothes. His closet almost blast on y/n because of his tons of clothes.

Whatever, y/n was removing her makeup using her makeup remover but the lipstick was not removing from her lips. The lipstick stuck on her lips. She sighed because of the lipstick but she was also too much stubborn. After rubbing her lipstick for 10 minutes, the lipstick got off her lips. Her lips became red cu'z of this harsh rubbing. She wore her pj and came downstairs to eat her dinner.

Tae's mom say" Hey y/n, come to eat.... Dinner is ready". She held y/n's wrist and walk to the dining table. Y/n didn't say anything cu'z she was exhausted. Then, they ate dinner with some chitchat. Tae's mom called y/n to her room to talk with her. Y/n agreed because she was curious to know what Tae's mom  wanted to tell y/n.

She helds y/n's hand and went to the garden. The garden was full of silence filled with beautiful flowers and plants that y/n loved most. Peace! Y/n wanted some peace after the wedding but she didn't found it. She became totally distressed and calm when she came to the garden. She was looking around and touching some flowers and plants that she was enjoying to do.

"Did you like it, dear??" Said Tae's mom caressing y/n's hair softly.

"Yeah, how can I not love it. It's feeling like I'm in a heaven.... Full of calmness, natural beauty and peace. I wanna ask a question, aunty.... May I?" Said y/n playfully.

"Sure, daughter. You can. I will love it if you call me Eomma rather than aunty." Said Tae's mom with a pretty smile.

"Ummm, okay, eomma! So, who made this mini heaven?" Said y/n curiously looking at her mother in law.

"Your husband, daughter." Said Tae's mom with a proud smile.

"My husband? You mean Kim Taehyung?? "
Said y/n dumbfoundedly.

"Yeas, daughter. You husband made this mini heaven... You're surprised to see your husband's unknown talent. Well, he has many talents but don't show them" said Tae's mom happily.

"Hmm" Said y/n somehow annoyingly.

"I wanna tell something to you, daughter..." Said Tae's mom nervously.

"Now spill it, don't hesitate,,,eomma. I won't judge you" y/n said to make Tae's mom feel better with her beauty smile.

"I wanna make you my own daughter. I had a daughter after Taehyung. But she died when she was 16 in uterus cancer. I miss her soo badly till now, every moment. The only one who can make me easy is you, y/n. When you were 19, I first saw you, I felt like my daughter has came back to earth. You are like my daughter, always cute, elegant and natural beauty. I wanted you always as my daughter not as my daughter in law. Y/n, will you fill up a poor mom's poor heart again with love ???" Said Tae's mom as a drop of tear passed from her left eye. Her eyes filled with water, wanting y/n  from heart to be her daughter.

Y/n went near her and hold her both of hands supportingly and said "  I will be glad if I get a new mom!! I will be very happy to see you as my another mom."

Tae's mom's eyes instantly lit up at y/n's words. "Really?" She said to ensure.

"Yes, eomma..." Then she gave Tae's mom a light hug.

Y/n said all these cu'z she saw mom's love again in her eyes.

But it's may not be possible in our real lives. Mother in law are never mothers, specially in South Asia ....... Whatever let's get dived back to our story.

" My son became cruel over these years. He was really a beautiful lively soul in his teenage. But Lia made him this. I know only you can make my son like before again. Only you have the ability. He had never gave a look to the other girls but he gave to you. He is having feelings for you, although he shrugs it off. You have an effect on him." Said Tae's mom hopefully that y/n would respond.

"So, who is this Lia now?"

Kang Lia, you know. She was my son's ex. But she was only a devil women who ate my son fully. She just used my son for business and for being more famous. Taehyung loved her but she never back it. And when he was going to military, then she broke up. I really don't know how much cruel was she...

"Yes, dear, don't mind, but it's true" Said Tae's mom.

"Um" Said y/n till shocked.

"I guess,you need some time,dear." Said Tae's mom with a sigh patting y/,'s shoulder.

Y/n is still in shock , and froze on the spot. She couldn't digest the truth. She came from the garden to Tae's room with still shocked face. She had to sleep with Taehyung which was more shocking than that.