Chapter 5

<<<<At the café >>>>

You entered and saw many couples are having coffee, some are chatting while others are busy in some other things. You rolled your eyes and feeled annoyed with these noises of new couple chats. A tall handsome guy waved at you to make sure that you're coming to his table. He looked like -----

He slightly smiled when you came

Tae: (gentle) Annyeonghaseyo!!!

Y/n: (polite) Hello!!!

Tae: (polite) How are u,,,miss Y/n???

Y/n: (cool) Never better (fine)... What about you???

Tae: (normal) Fine...

Y/n: (cold) Ok then... so,,,what is the purpose for this meet???

Tae: (cold) So,,,our marriage is on the next month. So,,,we need to know ourselves a little bit...

Y/n: (cold) We know everything. We both have spy on each other. And I can do shopping myself and I don't need anyone's help.

Tae: (cold) My mom forced me to meet you so that's why I'm here. Don't think that I like you or something else...

Y/n: (cold) So why are you starring me like that???

Tae: (cool smirk) You look casual and cute today...

Y/n: (proud smirk) Say something that I dunno,,,Mr. Taehyung...

Tae: (cold) You have a boyfriend,,,right?? His name is Jeon Jungkook and...

Taehyung got immediately cut by Y/n....

Y/n: (angry) He is my childhood best friend. And these are none of your business. Kindly mind your business,,,Kim Taehyung. And your spy are too much dumbo that they can't find out the exact and correct information about someone. And I'm not cheap like yours that I will have numerous boyfriends. Don't try to judge me,,,or you will regret.

Tae: (evil smirk) How can I regret??? (lean closer to Y/n and bites his lips)

Y/n: (frustrated) What the fu*k you are trying to do??? Y-you forgot about the contract,,,that you have mentioned that you will not get close to me!!!!! Please leave me,,,everyone is watching. You pervert!!!!!

Tae: (evil smirk) Forget about the contract. You know you will be my legal wife,,,that's why I can do whatever I want... And why are you stuttering,,,darling?? Is anything wrong with you,,,baby???

Y/n: (rolls her eyes) Nope,,,you don't have the right,,,stay away from me. Stop calling me baby or something else!!!!

Tae: (evil smirk) Why babes,,,are you shy?? If you don't mind,,,can I call you baby girl???

Y/n: (deadly) No,,, you are really a jerk!!!! She was right...

Tae: (evil smirk) Heyyy,,,why are u angry??? You are gonna be my wife,,, so,,,I have the right. And who is this "she" ??

Y/n: (angry) I'm leaving and don't dare to call or text me.

Y/n leaves the table and felt someone's hand is over her waist. She shivered of the sudden touch.

Tae: (evil) So,,,you're virgin???

Y/n: (deadly) How you dared to touch my body without my permission???

Tae: (evil smirk) oh really!!!! I apologise for it. You can leave now. Enough for today. And don't do anything that hurts me or you will regret obviously... See ya' baby!!!

---------Y/n pov----------☆

He is totally a jerk. I'm just marring you to make my parents happy. After the marriage, I will take every single revenge from you. How dare he touches my body!!!!! You will literally gonna regret Mr. Kim Taehyung. You don't know me,,,the mafia Y/n!!!

----End of her pov----

Then they both left...