Chapter 12

**An** Tae's EX changed from Jennie to Lia. It should be Lia, not Jennie, I hope you liked the change,it was quite stupid and bad to give Jennie a bad character as a blink, so I changed.
..................................................................................

Y/n woke up, she gets shocked cuz the environment wasn't familiar.

Y/n: (in her mind) Where am I? Aish,,, I got married yesterday, but I slept on the couch, but how the heck I end up sleeping here, on the bed, cuddling with him??? Sure he may be brought me here, ( blushes) he's not that cruel as I thought to be, rather he's kind and caring.....

Her eyes widen seeing the famous cold man aka Taehyung being soo clingy and cute while sleeping and also listening to his sleepy snores.

Y/n: (in her mind) awww,,,How on the world he can be this cute?! But he always wears his cold and tough exterior, it doesn't suit him, he don't know?

But he seem to be soo cute now, I can see him all day without getting bored... Wait, what? What did I say just???! I just melt to his cuteness, although he's not that bad like I thought. Hmmm.....

Her mind softens. All of his character is now super endearing and adorable to Y/n. She couldn't help but smile at how he was this cute without any efforts. She then couldn't resist herself from to scoop him and kiss him on his cheeks. Then, she placed a soft kiss on his forehead, but at the time, Tae smiled in his sleep. Y/n chuckles, carefully unwrapping her from his chest and left Tae on his bed not to disturb his sleep.

She then carefully went to washroom and did her morning skincare and routine and gets ready for office. She left home to her office a bit earlier cuz she had a a mission tonight.

**Y/N's POV:**

Y/N walked into her office, the familiar scent of leather and polished wood greeting her. She closed the door behind her, her demeanor shifting from the loving wife to the powerful leader she truly was. She sat at her desk, her fingers tapping rhythmically on the polished surface as she waited.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. "Come in," she called, her voice steady and authoritative.

Her right-hand man, Jisoo, entered, his expression serious. "Boss, we have a situation. The rival gang is making moves on our territory."

Y/N's eyes narrowed. "What do they want?"

"They're trying to undermine our operations. We need to act fast. We need to be more prepared for the mission we have this night"

Y/N stood up, her mind racing with strategies. "Prepare the forces. We need to teach them a lesson whom they're challenging. I'll be right back at evening, we will be attacking their main base."

As Jisoo left to carry out her, Y/n gets into her computer to check files, she then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" She said not looking at the door with her calm voice.

"Ynieeee/Ynaaaa, look whom came" a familiar sweet yet excited voice came out.

"Kookie!!!!" She yells in happy tone.

"Yup, I'm here, to see my bestie is she alive or not after yesterday night" says Jungkook giving his well known smirk.

"WTH? No, bro, are u kidding me? I'm alive, completely fit. We did nothing yesterday that you're thinking for" Y/n says defiantly with a slinght annoyed tone.

Jk smirks watching Yn's defiant form and continuous denials.

Y/n rolls her eyes and says, "Although, what makes u come here??"

"I came here to eat breakfast with you, yniee" Jk says playfully yet hopefully.

"Oki, I didn't had mine, gimme what u brought, I'm super hungry...." says yn cravingly for food.

Jk chuckles. He then sits infront of yn and serve yn what he bought for her, her favourite pancakes.

Yn's eyes sparkles when she saw her most craving food infront of her. She ate them like a monster (yn was foody but she didn't get fat), then,

Y/n munching on her food and says, "What about you, got any girlfriend??"

Jk's mood drifted to annoyance from happiness, he says closing the small distance between his eyebrows, giving an annoyed tone, " Y/n, drop the girlfriend matter."

Yn enjoys annoying him,"Don't u think you're being kinda old, BTW, got any crush either?" She then chuckles.

Jk pouts, " not either, yk , single life is party party yahh, no one is allowed to stop to chillax..." gives a peaceful sigh.

Y/n playfully pat his shoulder, " Yeah! "

After sometimes, Jk left yn in her office and she was doing her works peacefully.....

..................................................................................

So, my dear followers, are unfollowing me after getting follow back from me, and I can't either find them out to unfollow, it's arduous to find the heck who unfollowed me among 350 followers...So, don't be silent readers, be chaotic like meh!!!! (yk if u are my old follower), please comment, I really miss your comments.....

And the happiest thing,

💜💜💜Hobi is home💜💜💜

•••••Happy reading•••••