Chapter 7

Y/n slept without eating dinner...

.....In morning.....

You woke up at 7 am. You felt cramps in your abdomen and found that you have periods. You just hate your periods. You quickly went to washroom and took a bath to refresh you up. Then, you did your morning skincare routine and wore some comfy outfit cu'z you don't have to go office today. You and your siblings have some holidays to spend time together but unfortunately your parents had to go to a business trip suddenly. You wore

Your hairstyle

Your hairstyle

Nothing special cu'z y/n was mostly depressed but she is a move-on girl

Nothing special cu'z y/n was mostly depressed but she is a move-on girl. Then,she came downstairs.

Minee: (worried) Unnie!!! (hugs y/n tight that she couldn't move) Are you okay???

Jin: (worried) We were worried sick of you,,,Y/n... Are you OK??

Y/n: (happy) I'm okay...Don't for meh!!! And who will make breakfast????

Minee: (proud) It's obviously Jin oppa!!! He says he can make world wide delicious food!!!

Jin: (pout) Hey!!!! I always make breakfast, lunch and dinner. But you two never come to cook and even you don't help me.

Y/n: (happy) So,,,i will make breakfast. Minee will make lunch and you will make dinner,,,oppa... Happy now???

Jin: (playfully) Of course...

Minee: (fake cry) Don't you two are forgetting someone??? You two will make me cook lunch!!! How can your little cutie sister will make lunch???

Y/n: (smirk) We will no longer melting on your fake cry. And you also need to learn cooking or how will you cook after your marriage??? Your husband will have to starve???

Minee: (pout) You are talking like eomma. Ok,,, Ok,,,I will make lunch. Don't dare think I can't cook???

Y/n: (teasingly) Yeah,,,yeah!!! We know you can cook but you don't. You are really very lazy,,,girl. Your husband will never be satisfied with you.

Minee: (angry) I don't need any husband!!! You have transformed into eomma,,,why?????

Jin: (angry) And please you two stop your sister drama!!!!! I'm starving,,,gimme food!!!!

Y/n: (nod) Yeah,,,,giving. Wait for 10 minutes.

Y/n then went to kitchen and made breakfast. Then ,she served the breakfast on the dining table. The breakfast includes

🥘 Authentic Bibimbap 🥘

          🍋Cucumber Lemonade🍋

🍋Cucumber Lemonade🍋

......While having breakfast.....

Y/n: (hopefully) How is it taste????

Minee and Jin: (doing a prank) Made a face like it tastes disgusting.

" It's very... Taste yourself !!!! You will regret obviously " they said...

Y/n made a sad face then sigh. She took a bite and it was good from expected.

Jin and Minee burst into laughter looking at your shocked face .

Jin: (playfully) so,,,what did you think????

Y/n: (smirk) You two are legends... You deserve a Oscar for your incredible acting.

Jin: (proud) Yeah... So,what happened to you yesterday that you skipped your dinner???

Y/n: (awkward) Oppa,,,actually Taehyung touched me without my permission. That's why, I was upset and depressed. But I moved on.

Jin: (angry at Taehyung) He was a pervert from birth!!!

Minee: (sad) Please now eat your breakfast,,,oppa!!!!

Jin: (playfully) Okie,,,okie....

Then, you three watched some comedy movies....