Chapter 9- The stain part1

A black car with tinted windows speeds by and nearly runs over a woman crossing the street. The driver honks as they pass, narrowly missing her.

The woman shouts insults at the car:

"Son of a bitch! You must've found your license in a cereal box, asshole!" she screams.

This woman is Asia Bonnato, a striking woman with a beautiful face, long hair, and large breasts. She had a sexy look in her eyes. A man passing by quickly approaches to help and promptly asks,

Man: "Madam, are you alright? Do you need help?"

As he takes off his hat as a sign of politeness and respect.

Asia B.: "Oh, you arrived just in time! I feel so hot from the nerves; I don't know if I'm going to faint..."

The man begins fanning her with his hat to cool her down, and Asia falls into his arms, claiming she's about to pass out.

Asia B.: "Oh, oh, oh, help me! I don't feel well."

The man, drawn by her beauty, holds her close, doing everything he can to assist her, clearly concerned for the damsel's health. While in his arms, Asia skillfully slips her hand into his pocket, stealing his belongings without him noticing.

Man: "Please wake up, ma'am, or I'll have to call for help."

Asia B. suddenly straightens up, stepping out of his arms, and says with a seductive look:

Asia B.: "Oh, what a strong man! I was almost dying, and you managed to save me. I don't know how I can thank you!"

Man: "No need to thank me, my lady. Let me take you to get something to drink; maybe it'll help with the weakness," the man says with a seductive tone.

Asia: "Oh, I'd love to have a man like you for myself, but I must go-I'm already late."

Man: "But aren't you going to give me your address? Please?"

Asia starts running and shouts, "We'll see each other around; I'm really late, thanks and sorry!"

The man, looking astonished, spreads his arms in disbelief and continues on his way, unaware he's been robbed.

A few minutes later, Asia, out of danger of being discovered, calms her pace and arrives at her home.

Asia's house is an apartment with wooden walls, antique porcelain, and curtains, all featuring Roman symbols. Her mother loved Rome, despite never having been there. As soon as the door closes, Asia's mother starts yelling with a hoarse voice.

Asia's Mother: "You little thief! Where have you been? Go get dressed; we have to go to church, and we're already late!"

Asia: "I just went to see my friends for a bit, Mom, but I don't feel like going to church. Can I stay home just this once?"

Asia's mother, who was upstairs shouting, descends from the second floor while smoking a cigarette. She opens her eyes wide and says nothing for a few seconds, making the room silent, only observing her daughter as she takes puffs from her cigarette.

Asia waits a few seconds, eventually giving up the idea, and tells her mother:

Asia: "Alright, fine, I'll get dressed. I'm so tired of this; I can never do what I want."

As she heads to her room, her mother throws the cigarette into a plant pot and yells,

Asia's Mother: "Don't be silly! When you get married and have a man, you can do whatever you want in your own house. But here, you'll get dressed and keep quiet, or we'll have problems. You should've been ready by now!"