Chapter 1

Rileys pov:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!

"Ugh!!, will school ever end?" Ashlynn exclaims as we are walking to chem class.
"Shut up, Ash, just Chemistry then schools over." I roll my eyes at her.
Suddenly I felt an arm on my shoulder, I turn to see Tyson and his brothers walking next to him.
"Please help me, Ash is giving me a headache." I say rubbing my head.

"Awww, Ashlynn, look what you did to my poor friend." Tyson says in a jokingly baby voice.
"Theo back me up here?" Ashlynn looks over to Theo to see if his even listening.
"Wait up, guys!" We hear Rihanna yelling from behind us.
She comes running towards us and stops to hug Theo, her boyfriend, and she greets the rest of us.
"Ugh!, you all ready to work on the Chemistry project?" She says with a 'please say no cause i am not ready' way.
"Definitely not but I am looking forward to it." Ash says
Everyone turns their heads to look at Ashlynn, she is never the type to say stuff like that.
"Ash, honey, are you feeling ok?" I say rubbing her shoulders.
"Hahaha, very funny but I am being serious." She says while pushing my hands off of her shoulders.
We all finally arrived at Chemistry Class and saw Aiden waiting for us. Ashlynn runs towards him and hugs him, they are not dating but they both have a crush on each other, so they are practically dating.
"Get a room, please." Tyler says sarcastically as his sitting down.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The bell rings and we jump out of our seats and out the door we run.
"That project was alot of work." Ashlynn says.
"You barely did anything, Ash." Tyson says putting his arm around her neck.
"I did alot of things, ok." Ashlynn say trying to defend herself.
"Like what?, sitting there and looking pretty?" Tyson says looking down at her.
"Yeah" She says as she rolls her eyes.
I unlock my car and got in and so did the others. We always chill at Rihanna's place so I drive to her house.
We get out of the car and enter her house.
"Gosh, Rihanna turn on the AC, damn." Ashlynn says as she flimsy sits on the couch.
"Will do." Rihanna responds back.

We all lay on her couch for like an hour or so, its like a after school routine for us.
"Guys, should I order some food for us?" I say since I was getting hungry.
They all say yes.
"Order some..." Ashlynn pauses for second. "Wendy's."

"Cool,same old orders for everyone?" I ask knowingly what their answers will be.
"Yes" they all say.
"So, are you guys going to the party?" Aiden asks.
"Yes, is that even a question?" Rihanna responds
"I going to assume everyone is going, right?" I say looking at everyone.

"When does it begin?" Tyson says shrugging his shoulders.