Chapter 4

Tyson's pov:

I am gonna fuck this guy up.

"Say sorry to her." I say steping closer to him.

"Make me." Man he can really tease a person.

"I swear to-"

"If you were really gonna do something, you would've done it." I pushed him so his back hit the hall." You really wanna try me man."

"Tyson stop! Don't get yourself hurt, over some dick." I hear Riley shouting from behind me. I hate that she's right. I gave him a good look before walking over to Riley.

"Are you ok?" I ask Riley with deep concern. Just then a person down stairs shouts "Police!".
Everyone runs out the door pushing one another out of their way.

"Come on this way." Jordan says gesturing with his hand.

We follow him into this huge room and we stay there until the cops are gone.

"Gosh, what a night." Riley says walking up to me giving me a side hug. I pulled her back and gave her a bear hug this time, I let go of her and look over to Jordan.

"Why did that troll call Riley your girlfriend?" He looks over to Riley, and they're both stare at eachother.

"Cause we were together in one room." Riley replied looking at me this time.

"Oh, I thought you guys were really together or something." I say walking over to this chair to go sit on it.

Jordan cleared his throat before talking. "I think we can leave now."

Aiden walks over to the door and carefully opens it, then he opens it wider. "Yep, no police in site."

"I hope the others are ok." Riley says, she is always that person to care about you even if she barely knows you.

"I am sure they are fine, Riley, dont worry." Aiden says walking over to her and putting his arm around her shoulders, comforting her.

Jordan looks out the windows to make sure that the coast is clear. "I am totally sure we can leave." He walks over to the door then turns to us. "See you around?"

I assumed he was talking to Riley since we were kind of rude to him earlier.

"Definitely." Riley says walking towards the door.

Aiden and I follow her out of the house. We still see Riley's car standing where we left it, I wonder where the others are?

"Where are the others?" Riley says walking towards her car to see if they are in the car waiting for us or something.

Then I suddenly get a phone call, I pull my phone out of my back pocket to answer it. I try reading the name of the person to see whose calling me but it says unknown. I answered the phone call anyways.

"Hello?"

"Tyson!, thank you for picking up, listen we are all at the police station right now can you come fetch us?" I hear Rihanna's voice over the phone.

Of course they'd be dumb enough to get caught by the police at a party.

"Yeah all right we're coming." I respond.

I pull the car keys out of my pocket and let Riley and Aiden know were the others are. We all get in Riley's the car and drive in silence, music playing on the radio.

                            <><><><><><><>

We finally arrive at the police station. We make a debate on whos going in, of course it was me. I entered the building and I see all of them sitting on chairs. Ashlynn saw me and runs up to me giving me a hug, while the others follow her from behind.

"Hey, Tyson." Rihanna says while walking next a girl.

"Who's this?" I say pointing with my eyes.

"Oh, this is Maya she is a new friend we made and she will be sitting with us from now on." Rihanna says with a smile on her face, like she is proud that she made a new friend or something.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I say holding out my hand for her to shake.

"Like wise." She takes my hand shaking it. She has such a beautiful voice.

                        <><><><><><><><>

We head over to the where Riley and Aiden are, and everyone gets in.

"Guys, the party continues at Bay beach, should we go?" Rileys says looking at everyone in the car. "Oh!?, who's this?"

Maya reaches her hand out for Riley to shake. "Hi, I'm Maya."

"Riley." She replies back and then tells me to follow the route on the map.

"Does anyone have a blunt?" Aiden asks looking around. Suddenly, Maya reaches for her bag and pulls out lighter and a blunt, she then hands it over to Aiden.

"Thanks, Maya." Aiden rolls down a window and lights the blunt.

"Don't be shy pass it over." Riley reaches her hand out to back and takes a puff rolling down the window. "Who else wants?"

We arrive at Bay beach and there are even more people here. There were girls in bikinis and boys in swim shorts.

Riley quickly gets out of the car and so does the the others.

"I hope this party does us justice. " Riley says, man she is high.