Chapter 3

Riley's pov:

"Omg, can belive that happened to you" I say with a huge smile across my face.

"Yeah, and I was six years old at the time." He says looking at me with a huge smile across his face.

"Six!?!, you fell out of a moving car at six years old, damn, talk about trauma." I take another puff of the blunt.

"Now your turn, Miss popular." He takes the blunt from my hand and takes a puff.

"What did you just call me?, Miss popular?, please you are just as popular." I say holding my hand up to his face.

"No, I am not, I'm just well-known." He gets up taking something out of his pocket.

"Whats that?"

"We just met and your already so busy." He says hiding it behind his back.

"Let me see." Trying to get a look of what his hiding.

I accidentally sliped trying to get that thing out of his hand, as he helps me up. I couldn't help it but just stare right into his eyes.

"What?" He says looking back at me.

"Nothing." I am totally kidding, I wanna kiss this man.

"Come on, tell me."

Must he be so fucking handsome and his voice is so seductive.

"I'll tell you but you're gonna have to show what your hiding first."

"Petty...petty." He says shaking his head side to side. "Fine, just don't freak out." He slowly brings his hand forward and opens it.

It was fucking cocain.

"Is that-" I say hoping its not what I thought it was.

"Cocoain, yes it is."

What. The. Fuck.

"You can't do that." I say hitting his bicep. "You play a sport."

"I've been doing this and they never caught me, plus I only do this at parties. I am not an addict." He says as he sit down on the floor next to a coffee table and opens the packet and dumps it on the coffee table resting his back against a wall.

"Well in that case, can I try it out?" I say taking a few steps closer to him.

He looks up at me like I just committed a crime.

"Whats wrong?" I say scrunching my face up.

"Yeah I am not influencing you to do drugs, fuck that shit." He says turning his focus back to the cocain. "Besides, when you try it for the first time its not that good so..."

"So, let me try it then." I bend down next him to get a better view of what his doing.

"Go back to doing weed alright."

"I am not your child, I came to this party to have some fun." I lash out at him, he was really starting to piss me off.

"Alright, chill." He looks at me with a 'are you sure you wanna do this' face. "Your so pretty when you get angry."

"Your such a charmer, Jordan." I say moving closer to him. "Did anyone tell you that?" I move even more closer to him.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't know, you tell me." Moving closer to the point were we're basically breathing eachothers air.

He pulls me in by waist pulling me onto his lap. My legs are now wraped around his waist, my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. He is such a good kisser.

*knock knock*

"Fuck, why now?" He tilts his head back and keeps his hands by my waist.

"Let me go answer it." He doesn't let go of my waist. "I am not gonna run away." I mess his hair up before getting up.

I open the door and see this blonde boy standing outside the door.

"Hey, I am looking for Mila, do you know her."

"Mila?, No-" before I could finish my sentence, Jordan interrupted me.

"Who's looking for Mila?" He gets up and walks towards the door.

"Jordan?"

"Why the fuck are you looking for Mila?" He says in an irritated tone.

"You two know eachother." I say trying to break the tension.

"Yeah, we go way back." Jordan responds

"I am Drew." He gives his hand out for me to shake it but Jordan pushed it away.

The boy takes a look at both of us. "I see what happened in here, you two were busy fucking eachother." He say with a big grin across his face. He thinks his funny.

I pull a disgust face. "What the hell is your problem?"

"He is such a dick." Jordan says with a lot of hate.

"Drew?" I hear a squeaky voice behind him.

We all turn our attention to this girl.

"Mila, I've been looking for you." Drew says wrapping his arm around her.

"Get your arm off of her." Jordan says in a demanding manner. He is so fucking hot.

"Or what?" Drew says teasing Jordan and keeping his arm wraped around Mila.

"I'll do it for you then."

Jordan pushes Drew into a wall and before I knew it they were fighting each other. I grab Mila's hand and run down stairs to look for the boys.

"Are you okay?" I say to her.

"Yeah, I am." She replies back.

"Tyson!" I run up to him to tell him what had happened.

"Now they are fighting, you-"

"Theres a fight!" He runs up stairs to go see it but I spot Aiden and I run up to him to tell him what had happened.

"They're fighting, and I need you to-"

"Fight!" Aiden screams running up stair everyone else follows him.

O-M-Fucking-Gosh

I run back up pushing passed the people screaming the word 'fight', I finally got to the front where Aiden and Tyson was standing.

"Come on, hit me back, pussy!" I hear Jordan shout at Drew.

"What?, you trying to look tuff infront of your girlfriend?" Drew says pointing at me.

"You fucking leave her out of this." Jordan says with a very scary tone in voice.

Drew quickly pulls me out of the crowd and infront of him.

"Let me go!" I kick him in the balls and punch him in the face.

"Your gonna regret that, bitch." He pushes me so I fall to the ground and Tyson and Aiden quickly jumps in.

"Dont you fucking touch her." Tyson says standing infront of Jordan.