Chapter 2

Rileys pov :

All seven of us start to get ready for this party. Ashlynn, Rihanna and I are doing each others makeup while the boys are doing God knows what.
"This party is gonna be so lit!" Rihanna says while shimmering her shoulders. Ashlynn and I laugh at her while I am doing Ashlynn's hair.
"Yeah, Ashlynn you gonna make move?" I say resting both my hands on her shoulders waiting for an answer but before she could answer Tyler enters the room wearing a bagy denim jean with plain white bagy shirt paired up with black adidas campus.
"Wow, looking good,baby" I say with a smile on my face.
"Thanks hon, you look way more beautiful" Tyler responds back with a sarcastic tone. I roll my eyes focusing on Ashlynn's hair, its so long.
"Okay, time to leave, and go party!" Rihanna says dance walking out the room door. The boys are gathered at the kitchen island probably sharing unfunny jokes.
"You all ready to leave" Rihanna says in british accent. Theo walks up to her, takes hand and kisses it, they're so cute.
"Save the romantic shit for later, lets go." Aiden says while grabbing the keys to my car.

"Since you're in such a rush, Aiden you can drive." I say walking passed him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I love summer, when the cool breeze strokes your face. Summer is the time to be alive and to have fun.

"Get back in here, your hairs getting all messy." Ashlynn says pulling me by my shirt.
"Okay,alright, jeez...did you have spoil my vibe?" I say while fixing my hair. We finally arrive at the party and its huge, I have never been to a party this huge before.
"I can't do this." I blurted out loud.
"What!, no your coming." Rihanna says pulling me by my wrist."Riley you look cute, alright, and I am not gonna allow you to waste such a cute outfit." She says like she is gonna die.
"Can you calm down, it's not like I will do such a thing." It is I will and shall do such thing cause i am that type of person, but I won't cause I actually want to have fun tonight.
We enter the house with everyone exiting and people making out and dancing like theres no tomorrow.

"I am going to get us some drinks, be right back." I say as I begin to try and find the kitchen, I ended up finding the kitchen and I saw someone pouring drinks.
I walked up to him and taped him on the shoulder. He turns around and looks down at me. "Holy shit" I blurted out.
"Excuse me?" He says in this deep rusty ass voice. "Oh, sorry, my bad. Your Jordan, right?" I say gesturing my hand side to side. "Yeah?, and you must be Riley. Nice to finally meet you, captin of the tennis team." He says handing me a drink. "Huh?, yep thats me, and you are captin of the baseball team. So we both heard of each other." I say making eye contact while taking the drink from him. He looks around for a bit then looks back at me.        " Did you come with someone?"

"Yeah I did, I came with my friends, you know them." I respond while pointing at them still waiting for their drinks." Well, I need to bring them some drinks, do you care to help?"

"Yeah sure." He says grabbing some beers. "This good?"

"Couldn't be more perfect." I replied sarcastically.

"Waiting for me?" I say walking up to them standing in a circle. "No, we are waiting for a dumb ass who was supposed to bring our drinks 10 minutes ago, did you see her around?" Tyson says grabbing a beer from Jordans hand without realizing it. "So, this is Jordan, everyone." I clap my hands together to get their attention. They all look at me like I am holding a gun. "So what?, you not gonna say 'hi' or anything?" Eveyone looks next to me and only realizing that he was standing there whole time, how rude can they be. I roll my eyes and and look around to see a staircase so I grabbed Jordans hand and led him into a room. "Why are we here?" He asks looking around the room while I walked towards the bed and sat on it. "Your friends are nice."

"Thanks, they're never that nice." I scan his face and saw that there were scars. "What happened to your face?" I try to say in the nicest way possible. He sits down next to me." That information is for me to know and for you to find out." He looks at me and we make eye contact for a bit before he looks away. "Well then how can I find out?" I say still staring at him, he is so gorgeous. "Wanna find out?" He says with our faces inches apart. His eyes dart around my face then lands on my lips, I continue staring at his eyes. "Yeah, I wanna find out." I say breaking the silence.

I lean in for kiss and His hand reached my face, cuping my cheek as he kisses me back. I pull away and we both start laughing. He looks at me and says "You want to get high?" I nod my head and he pulls out a lighter and weed.