Chapter 9

Rihanna's pov

"What the hell is going on with her?" Tyler says sitting down next to me.

I don't wanna tell him what he did to Riley but some one has got to.

"You assaulted Riley last night." I say looking down.

"What the fuck do mean?" He says in a demanding manner.

"She means you grabed Riley's arm and pushed her on the floor." Theo budges in.

"But-" I could tell he was in disbelief and I feel bad for him but he had no right acting like that towards Riley.

"You guys know that I would do anything for Riley, she means the world to me!" Tyler get up and start breathing heavily.

"Sit down, Tyler." Tyson says getting up and patting him on the back.

"Why didn't you guys tell me about this sooner?" He starts crying and lays his head on my thighs.

"I am sorry, Ty. We should've told you sooner." I say stroking his head.

"It's my fault." He gets up and heads towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Theo shouts out to him but Tyler just closed the door behind him.

"He has issues." Ashlynn says

We all look at her. Why must she always open her mouth.

"You may shut the fuck up." I tell her.

She looks at me and stands up I immediately stand up as well cause I am not scared of her.

"Say sorry Hanna." She says angrily

"You know that he cares for Riley a lot, yet you still say dumb shit like that." I snap at her.

"Don't be so rude okay, we all care about each other in this friend group alright." She says thinking she is proving a point.

"But you know what he went through last year." Theo says.

"Boohoo, he was inlove with her, so what?" She says.

This stank ass bitch.

"How could you say it like that?" I say putting my hands through my hair. "It is not easy trying hide your feelings for the one you love, Ashlynn."

She stays quite and looks around for a bit.

"I am so sorry." She says giving me a hug.

"Yeah, you better be." I say hugging her back.

"We should get going, come on Ash." Aiden says grabbing her arm and leading out the door.

"I guess you all should leave now." I says turning to the others.

They greet me and leave. I walk back up to my room and saw that Maya was still sleeping. I wake her up and she looked at me with a confused expression on her face.

"Where am I?" She says rubbing her eyes.

"You're in my house." I whisper to her.

"Right..." She gets up and rubs he head. "Do you wanna go somewhere?"

"You just got up." I say with a smile on my face.

How can one get up and already start thinking about going somewhere?

"I know, but it will be fun trust me." She says with a devious smile on her face. "Picking you up at nine. Don't be late and you can invite one of your friends if you want." She says while leaving.

Where would she want to go to?

Especially after last night.

**************

It's already eight and I message Riley to see if she'd like to come with me but she doesn't respond so I message Ash to see if she is available, she replied back saying she wasn't feeling well.

So I start to get ready and do my make up.
My phone buzzed, I checked who it was and it was Maya.

Maya
We're going clubbing so put on something sexy

Rihanna
What!!!, why didn't you tell me?

Maya
I didnt wanna spoil the fun

Rihanna
We're underage so we can't go anyway.

Maya
I have away to get in.

Rihanna
I hope we are not breaking in...

Maya
Chill..., we are not. Just trust me.

Rihanna
Fine.

I switch my phone off and get dressed. I put on this sparkling mini sliver party dress with black school tights underneath paired up with black heels and a leather jacket for incase it get cold. I put my hair into a high ponytail and curled the ends.

Just then I hear a car honk outside, I head downstairs and leave.

"You're a peace of shit." I tell Maya.

"Awwe tell me more." Maya says putting her hand on her chest. "Anyway, I'd like you to meet Drew and Mila."

"Nice to meet you." Drew reaches his hand out for me to shake I gladly shake his hand back.

"They're our way in." Maya says with a big smile on her face.

"My uncle owns the club so no breaking in will be happening." Mila says.

I roll my eyes and look out of the window.

We finally arrived at the club and it looks more like a fancy restaurant.

"I thought this was a club." I say looking at everyone who's fancy dressed.

"It's like a secret club." Mila says getting out of the car.

I get out too and when I saw Maya my jaw dropped. She looked gorgeous, she is wearing a mini skirt with fishnet tights and red bottoms on with a silk top on.

"You look hot Rihanna." Drew says looking at me.

"I look hot?, look at Maya." Maya laughs and walks inside we all follow her.

We walked through the restaurant towards a door where two guys were standing. Mila talks to them and they open the door. They quickly let us in and when we got in everyone is dancing and having fun.

"How old are you?" I say looking around and mesmerizing the club.

"Seventeen." Drew says also looking at the club.

"Me too." I say.

"It's not our first time doing this." Mila says walking next to Drew.

I am so speechless right now. I go up to the bar and order myself a drink, as I am waiting for my drink I spot someone at the coner of my eye, I turn to look who it was and the person was staring at me not even looking away. I walk up to him to say 'hi' or 'why the hell are starring at me?'.

"Can I help you?" I immediately say when I approached him.

"Sorry you're just really pretty." He says with a smile. "You want a drink?"

"I can cater for myself, thank you very much." I replied in a sarcastic tone and walk away.

"Hey, why are you sitting alone?" Maya says while sitting next to me.

"I want to leave." I bluntly say still looking at my drink.

"Oh come on, dance with me." She grabs my hand leading me to the dance floor.

The song ' How Deep Is Your Love by Celine Harold' starts playing. I start feeling the beat and swaying my hips to the rhythm and throwing my hands in the air. This is the first time I actually felt alive.