Chapter 6

Jordans pov:

I open the door for her and close it. I get in and start the car. We drive in silence with the windows down.

"Are you ok?" I say cause I kinda feel bad.

"I told you to drive to the beach, but you didn't." She says angrily.

Why must she always start a fight?

"They're grown and can take of themselves, alright, so dont blame me cause your friends probably got caught." Why must I always explain myself to her?

"But we've could've prevented it. They where probably drunk, Jordan!" Riley shouts at me. I stop the car and face her. "Jordan, were in the middle of the fucking road." She says looking behind her.

I press the emergency button. "Can you relax now?"

"What is it?!" She says.

I'll tell her 'what is it'.

"Why are you angry?" I say looking at her. But instead of answering me she gets out of the car.

I am not gonna follow her. I am not gonna follow her.

I followed her.

"Riley!" I scream. She is walking in the middle of the road. I run towards her and grab her shoulder which makes her turn around.

"Leave me the fuck alone, Jordan." She says looking down.

"Tell me what I did to make you act this way towards me?"

"I am so sorry." She apologizes. Why? I don't fucking know.

I let out a small chuckle. "For what?" She is so dramatic.

"For acting this way, dude." She says looking up at me.

"Dude?, who do look like to you?"

"You look like a dude, are you not one?" She says playfully.

"Well-"

"Ok then I'll call you girl." What. The. Hell.

"Yeah thats not happening." I say shaking my head side to side.

"Lets get back to the car.... girl." She says as walks off.

"You asked for it." I quickly pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"Jordan!" She shouts.

"I swear if you drop me." She shouts again. I get to the car and place her down carefully.

"Now why would I ever drop you." I say walking closer to her.

"I dont know." She says nervously

"Dont you trust me?" I love teasing her.

"What-" Before she could talk finish I place my lips on hers and put my hand at the back of her head and my arm around her waist.
She kisses me back slowly while putting her arms around my neck. I dont wanna let go of her ever. I pull away and go down to her neck and start kissing her, slowly I start to suck on her neck. She let out a soft moan.

"Stop, stop, stop." She says, I let her go and she opens up the cat door checking her neck in the rear view mirror. " oh no, what the fuck!"

"Come dont get mad at me again." I say climbing in by the drivers seat.

"Relaxe, I am not mad. I'll get you back." She says still looking in the mirror.

"Really?, I'd like to see you try." I say driving off and turning the emergency button off.

<><><><><><><>

We arrive at the police station and we ask the front desk lady if any of her friends are there.

"What?!, were could they be?" Riley says pacing up and down in front of the police station. "We should check Rihanna's place." She says running to the car.

We drive off heading to Rihanna's place.
We arrived at her house and we both got out of the car.
Riley knocks on her door and her parents answered.

"Hi, Riley and Riley's friend, are you looking for Rihanna?"

"Yes, Mrs Carlos, is she here?" Riley says playing with her hair.

"Yes, the whole friend group is here. Do you guys wanna come in?" Rihanna's mom turn around and walked off.

When I looked at Riley I saw that the hickey was exposed. I immediately took some of her hair and brought it to the front. She looks at me and then realized what I did.

"Do you think she saw?" Riley says trying cover it some more.

We walk in her house, closing the door behind us.

"They're up in her room."

We both go up a stair towards Rihanna's room and we open the door and it smells like fucking weed in here.

"What the hell!?" Riley exclaims closing the door behind her.
I walk over to a window to open it.

"Maya?" I say, she is laying on the wooden floor.

"Jordan?" She says getting up to hug me, I hug back and I look over to Riley and I see her staring at me, I let go of Maya and take a look around Rihanna's room.

"Ashlynn, honey are you okay?" She says walking up to her and hugging her.

"What the fuck this that on your neck?" Tyler says walking over to Riley. I start to panic. He grips her arm tightly and moves her hair away so he can see better.

"Tyler let go of me!" Riley says trying to free herself from his grip, but grips tighter and takes his one hand putting it behind her head and grips her hair.

I dont like it when people get treated like this for no reason. "She said let go." I say in a firm voice so hopefully he'll get the message but instead he pushes her hard on the ground. I walk up to him and punch him in his face.
"Don't you ever fucking touch her like that." I then look over to Riley and I see her crying. But everyone is just staring, one is helping her.

I lift her up from the ground bridal style and walk out the door. I greet her mother as we walked out of the house carrying her to the car.

"Are you okay?" I say looking infront of me then to Riley.

"I don't understand?" She says more tears streaming down her face. "He would never do such a thing, so why?"