Chapter 5

Riley's pov:

Where can he be?

I stroll on the beach looking for Jordan. I must finish what I started. His no where to be seen, but suddenly I accidentally bump into someone. I look up thinking it's Jordan, but it's not. It was Drew...

"Oh,it's you." I say looking towards the sea.

"Look ,I  am sorry for I did, okay, I was tipsy." He says looking at me.

"Being tipsy doesn't give you the right to act like a dick." I snap at him turning to his direction.

"I know, I am sorry." He says touching my arm.

Before I could say anything, someone interruptes us.

"Is he bothering you?"

I turn around and I see Jordan standing next to me. Ugh, I think I have crush on him.

"No, his not. Dont worry." Pushing Drews hand away and place my hand on Jordans abdomen, pushing him backwards.

"What did he say to you?" He says stoping and making me bump into him.

"He said 'sorry,." I says looking up at him while he is still looking at Drew. "What happened between you two?"

"What?" He asks this time looking down at me.

"Come on, lets go for a walk." I pull him by his shirt walking away from the party. I sit down on the sand and Jordan does the same.

"Talk to me." I says looking towards the sea. I feel Jordan has his eyes on me.

"About what?" He says laying on his back.

"About what happened between the two of you." I say looking at him.

"Drew and I? Its a long story." He says trying not talk about it.

"Luckily I have the whole night to you. So you're free to talk." I say looking at him.

"No, I dont feel like talking about that asshole." He looks back at me and smirks.

"Ugh, its really hard to make conversations with you." I roll my eyes at him. Why the hell can't he just make as if his interested to talk to me? " Your really annoying."

"How?" He says still keep that same lame ass smirk on his face.

"Well for starters that smile on your face." I say as I climb on top of him.

"Really?, what else?" He says in a seductive tone.

"Yeah it is, but i got nothing else." I lean forward so our noses are touching.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He says breaking the tension between us.

Ugh, I really wanted to kiss him.

I pull away from him and got up and he mimics my moves.

"Lead the way, but wait theres sand in hair." I turn him around and dust the sand of his back and his hair. "Check me now." I turn around.

"Do you want me to touch your ass?" He asks waiting for a respons from me.

I turn around awkwardly and dust the sand of myself. "Sorry."

"For what?, I would've gladly done it." He walks off and I could feel myself blush. Why must I be so embarrassing?

I catch up to him and taped his shoulder.

"I need to just let one of my friends know where I am headed of to so..."

"Ok, I'll be waiting right here." Is he beind serious righ now?

"Can you please tell me where the hell we're going?" I say in an irritated manner.

"The ice cream shop in SunnyVill Mall." He tell me bluntly.

I run of to go find one of my friends. I spot Rihanna from a distance and run towards her. I let her know where I am off to and head back to Jordan.

We walk towards his car in silence with thick tension between us. We get in his car and drive off.

"Is it far?"

"I am not gonna kidnap you, Riley." He says in an annoyed tone.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I say cause there is no fucking way someone is gonna talk to me like that for no reason.

"Sorry." He says stopping the car. "No, its not far by car." He gets out closes his door and I do samething.

We walk in the mall and and enter the ice-cream shop.

"What flavor do you want?"

"Vinalla." I say looking up at him.

"Two vinallas please." We take our ice-cream and head back to the car.

We both are sitting in the back seat of the car, eating our ice-cream in this yet again thick tension.

"Hows your ice-cream." I ask him hopefully to start a conversation.

"Good." He says.

'Good' what the fuck? Can he at least try to make conversation.

"Why are so quite?" I finally say, hopefully this time it'll work.

"What do mean?" He asks

"Good,, what fuck? Can't you see I am trying to make conversation here?" I say turning my body so I am facing him.

"The fuck do you want me to say?" He says facing my direction. "That it's wholesome, that it's the best ice-cream I've tasted in my entire existence?" He says jokingly.

"Yeah ,I mean its better sitting in quietness dont you think?"

Just then police cars pass by. I look through the window to see where they're headed to, and you can guess, they went to stop the party.

"Oh no, my friends are still there." I say still looking out of the window.

"They'll be fine." He says throwing his ice-cream out the window.

"No, they won't be, they got caught by the police at the other party." I say this time looking at him. "We had to fetch them before coming to this one."

"Come on." I say looking at him.

"To where?" He literally gets on my nerves so fucking much.

"To see if my friends are ok." I say open the car door.

"Where the fuck are you going?, Riley" He also gets out of the car following me from behind. Of course he would.

"To get my friends. What else do you think?"

"If you go you'll get caught." Ugh, why is he right though.

I stop in my tracks and just then Jordan places his hand on my shoulder and turns me around.

"Call one of friends to see if they're ok." He says handing his cellphone to me.

I gladly take his cellphone from him and call Tyson. He doesn't pick up. I phone Aiden. He doesn't pick up. I tried the others and they dont pick up.

"None of them are picking up." I say handing his phone back to him.

"Ok, then we'll go check the police station." He says puting his arm around me leading me to the car.
We get to the car and he opens the door for me.