"Fun"

-
-
-
I can already hear the music playing downstairs.

I have just gotten finished with my makeup about five or so minutes ago and am attempting to dress in a decent outfit.

I'm not quite sure what people wear to these kinds of parties... but I'm going to assume they at-least try to look decent.

I pull out my bra and underwear first, then decide on the shirt.

I'm going to attempt to be pretty while still wearing normal clothes, I grab a black tank top that ends near my belly button with a lower laying bust and some tight fitting Jean shorts that makes my butt appear not so extinct.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but atleast I will feel confident about myself.

After I Grab my shoes and put on my jewelry I open the door to my dorm and use my want to switch off my light.

I place my wand on the dresser beside the door, and pull the door shut behind me.

I fix my bangs one final time before entering the chatter filled party.

I walk down the stairs and see the room filled with people, wall-to-wall, people dressed up on different scales ranging from hoodies to formal dresses.

Atleast I blend in.

I approach the bottom of the stairs and find a table of liquor to my right.

I walk over to the table and contemplate if it was even worth showing up tonight.

I pour myself a drink as I've decided I'm going to need atleast one if I'm going to deal feel more comfortable in this scenery. I pour the fire whisky and down it, feeling the familiar warmth pooling into my stomach.

My face scrunches up. I will never be used to the taste.

The song changes to a more upbeat song as I decide to fill the glass once more.

"Ophelia?," I hear Zabini greet my name as I'm picking up the glass.

I turn, cup in hand, and see Malfoy beside Zabini, both looking a little flustered from the heat of this room.

"Hi," I greet as I down the second shot and return the cup to the table behind me.

"Hi, Ophelia. You look great," Blaise opens his arms and comes in for a friendly hug. I can tell from his enthusiasm that he's been drinking.

"Oh, thank you!," I reply and softly return the hug back before he pulls away.

When Zabini steps back I observe him and Malfoy; who seems to be sizing me up and remains silent.

"Thank you for coming," Blaise smiles and raises his cup in the air slightly, "We were just coming to get more drinks," he points between him and Malfoy.

I glance over at Malfoy and meet his eyes before returning back to Blaise.

"It's no problem, it turned out pretty full huh?" I asked referring to the party.

"Yeah," Blaise looks around, "and fun." Blaise looks back at me and then says, "you should come to the back with us, we're playing some drinking games."

I contemplate for a second before responding, "Alright, that sounds fun. Let me just get a couple more drinks, yeah?" I reply feeling a bit more hopeful now that my nerves have been calmed by his friendly invitation.