Charm

-
-
-
"So what are we going to do for our trip?" Pansy asks as she puts away her wand in the drawer beside her bed.

"Whatever we do I don't mind but I do need to make a stop at at Gladrags ," Daphne says, "The orange jumper I bought from there is falling to shreds and it's the only one that makes my..." she pauses as she looks at Judas, "makes me flattering."

"I think your clothes look lovely on you Daphne," Judas says cluelessly.

"Thank you Judas ," she almost laughs.

Pansy and I laugh.

Judas looks at us confused, "What?"

"Oh, sweet boy," Theodore pats his shoulder while shaking his head.

"What-" Judas looks at Daphne.

"Nothing," Daphne laughs, "It's a girl thing."

"Oh." Is all he says.

"Where's Draco?" Theodore asks

"Apparently, he's on a date." Pansy says standing in front of her drawer, "But who knows..."

"Draco on a date?" Americus laughs, "I haven't heard that one in a while.

"Yeah me either but he's probably just getting his rocks off, he's was a rather big prat this morning." Pansy says as she crosses her arms on her chest.

"Isn't that the usual?" Theodore asks sarcastically.

"Yes but he was more usual than usual." Pansy sighs.

"Odd." Americus says.

"Very." She agrees.

The room goes silent for a moment.

I drop my hand on Blaise's shoulder and push myself off the floor, "So...I heard we have Fire-whiskey," I say as I walk up to Pansy.

Panay grins at me, "Indeed we do."

She turns around back to her dresser and pulls out two of her bottles, shaking them in her hands with an open mouthed smile on her face. Pansy hands me one and says, "There's shot glasses in the bathroom. I will be back!"

"Beautiful," I smile as I take it with both hands and turn back to my seat beside Blaise.

Blaise takes the bottle out of my hands and examines it, "Beautiful indeed."
-
-
-
"Oh- OH! We need to go to Honeydukes. We need to. They have the sweetest chocolate frogs!" I basically screams over the music coming from the radio.

"I couldn't agree more," Blaise shouts as he leans or almost falls against the bed behind us. "And the exploding bon bons- are a fantasy of mine," he says as he throws his head back in pleasure.

I laugh very hard at his choice of words while slapping my hand onto his shoulder and leaning my head down.

He turns his head to me smiling, "What?" He starts giggling too.

We're sitting on the floor against the bed, my knees turned towards him and his extended out in front of us. Pansy and Daphne are in the bathroom, Daphne ate too much at Dinner and forgot that drinking on a full stomach isn't a good idea and is being assisted with her hair over the toilet right now.

Judas is 'resting' his eyes and Americus has left to his girlfriend's dorm.
Theodore is lying on the floor humming along to the song.

My laughs begin to soothe as I take another sip from the half-empty bottle in my hand.

We ditched the shot glasses after our 4th or 5th drink.

"Nothing," I say smiling a plastered smile, "It's just an odd fantasy of yours. You know, normal people's fantasies are like... doing it in public, and yours are bon bons."