Regret

-
-
-
The first two days of class work have flown by rather fast.

Most of my classes are filled with unfamiliar faces or people I am slightly familiar with, which gives me time to focus on my class work.

I have found that I share Defense against the dark arts with Blaise and Judas, unfortunately Draco finds himself there too.

I still cannot comprehend why he is blackmailing me. I wish he would wash his hands of me and ignore me until I stop breathing.

Blaise is chewing on his quill, the sound of the material breaking brings me back to the present and away from my spiteful thoughts.

"Enjoying your food?" I say to him with a chuckle

He immediately stops munching and drops his quill. "I don't know any of these questions.." he confesses.

Looking back to confirm snape isn't paying attention, I lean over the table to take a look at Blaise's questions.

"That's supposed to be imperio," I point to a question on his sheet and he quickly scribbles the answer down.

Blaise is sitting across from me, Draco to his left, and Judas to my right.

The only reason we're in this group is because we were sorted by houses.

We were just lucky enough to have intimate interactions before classes started.

Unlucky enough for me to be seated with Draco.

All of a sudden the table abruptly rattles and I notice Dracos shuffling in his seat, his face cold as he stares at Judas.

I turn my head back to Judas to see him looking away at the wall beside our table. His face is reddened and he looks in pain.

I look back at Blaise to see if he caught that and he's fighting the urge not to laugh.

"What just happened?" I whisper.

Blaise breaks out into a small laughter, causing me to sit back in my seat knowing well snape must've heard that.

"Quiet!" Snapes congested voice rings across the classroom at us.

Blaise stops laughing and gives a final cough to conclude his fit.

After a minute of silence I raise my head again and whisper, "what happened?"

Draco moves his eyes upwards then moves them back down.

Blaise looks up at me and smirks before lowering his eyes as well, "Judas was enjoying the view."

My eyes widen and my head darts towards Judas whose head is lowered in embarrassment as his hand blocks my view of his face.

I slap his shoulder and mutter the word "pig" before I shamefully return to my paper.
-
-
After class ends I gather up my supplies and throw my bag over my shoulder.

Judas left the room first, recovering from earlier incident.

Blaise was the second to leave, throwing me a "See you later" before he left.

As I was walking out the door footsteps followed along side me and eventually began walking next to me.

I didn't even have to look back to know who it was.

"Yes?" I asked staring straight ahead.

"I believe I'm two days behind on schoolwork, Granato," Malfoy chirps cockily at my side, I could feel his eyes piercing the side of my face.

"That sounds mighty unfortunate, maybe you should do it then." I reply just as cockily as him.

Draco quickens his pace and stops right in front of me, his cologne wafting in my face from his swift movement.

I stop and look up at him.

"I'm serious Ophelia." He says.

"Serious about what?" I ask innocently, batting my eyelashes.

Draco looks like he malfunctions for a minute, like he's searching for the right words to say.

"Don't play stupid. There will be consequences." He says seriously and I know he's not joking, but I enjoy playing with his ego.

"You won't do anything," I suggest and walk around him.

Before I see it coming he grabs ahold of my arm and pushes me around the corner hallway, right up against the wall.

"Draco!" I silently shout as he hovers above me

"I am not one to be played with Ophelia," he hisses in my face.

He's too close, and his hands are on me again, not painfully, but still present.

Why are his hands always on me.

I stare into his eyes, "Get your hands off of me."

"We can either do this the nice way or the mean way, whatever you want you'll get. Trust me."  He assures me with a look that seems to say, 'try me'.

My minds blanking and his hands are still on my arms, they keep causing me goosebumps every-time they move.

Why is he so close?

"What's it gonna be Ophelia?" He whispers

I open my  mouth to speak,

He looks at my lips,

I close them.

He looks into my eyes once more.

He so close.

He needs to move.

"Get off of me," I repeat as I shuffle out of his grasp and take a few steps away from him.

"I'll do your stupid homework," I breathe, my face red and my eyes low on the floor.

"Good," he says. I hate him.

"I'll meet you in the astronomy tower, tonight at 7." He speaks again.

I look up, "I'm not getting caught sneaking around because of you," I know I'm going to regret what I say next, "I don't have a roommate, you can meet me at my dorm." I cross my arms and walk away, leaving Draco in the hall behind me.

I wish I never went to that bloody party.
-
-
-