As I took my place, the room seemed to grow quieter, the murmurs fading as the suitors anticipated the start of our meeting. The first to step forward was Prince Flint of Slytherinmoor. His entrance was marked by a deliberate stride and an air of confidence that spoke of his kingdom's storied history and cunning diplomacy.

Prince Flint was clad in rich green and silver, his attire finely tailored to accentuate his commanding presence. His gaze was sharp and calculating, his demeanor one of practiced charm. I could sense the weight of Slytherinmoor's ambition in his every movement.

"Princess of Ravenwood," he greeted with a slight bow, his voice smooth and measured. "It is an honor to meet you. Slytherinmoor has long admired the strength and resilience of your kingdom."

"Thank you, Prince Flint," I replied, striving to maintain composure. "I am pleased to meet you as well. Tell me, what does Slytherinmoor seek in this alliance?"

Prince Flint's eyes glinted with a hint of a smile. "Our kingdom values strategy and foresight. We believe that a union with Ravenwood could bring about a formidable alliance, one that would enhance both our strategic positions and our influence across the land. We have much to offer in terms of resources and knowledge."

I nodded, considering his words carefully. "And what of your kingdom's intentions towards the Free Cities? I understand that Slytherinmoor has had past disputes with them."

His expression remained composed, though there was a flicker of tension in his eyes. "The Free Cities are a matter of great concern, Princess. Our primary goal is to secure a stable and prosperous alliance with Ravenwood. However, we are also prepared to address any issues that may arise with the Free Cities in a manner that ensures mutual benefit."

I thanked him for his candor and signaled for the next suitor to step forward. It was time to meet the representative from Huffleton. The man from Huffleton approached with a respectful nod. "Princess, I am Prince Diggory of Huffleton. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Prince Diggory's demeanor was warm and earnest, his yellow and black attire a stark contrast to the more formal garb of the previous suitor. His eyes conveyed a genuine kindness, and his approach seemed sincere.

"Prince Diggory," I greeted with a smile, "What can Huffleton offer to Ravenwood in this alliance?"

"We offer unwavering loyalty and a steadfast commitment to the wellbeing of our allies," he said earnestly. "Huffleton values community and trust above all else. We believe that a union with Ravenwood would strengthen both our realms, fostering mutual support and prosperity. Our kingdom is known for its hard work and dedication, and we would bring these qualities to our alliance."

I could sense the sincerity in his words, and his offer was compelling. I thanked him and motioned for the suitor from Gryffindora to step forward.

The man with shaggy red hair approached, his red and gold attire vivid and striking. "Princess," he began with a bow, "I am Prince Weasley of Gryffindora."

"Weasley?"

"Yes princess." 

"Do you have brother's Prince Weasley?"

"I have seven brother's princess, why do you ask?"

"One memeber of the ship that brought me here was names Ron Weasley."

"That would be my youngest brother, seventh in line. We have a little sister who is eighth in line." 

"You're mother is a strong woman Prince Weasley." 

"I shall tell my mother this." 

"How does Gryffindora hope to restore its former glory through this alliance?"