Extra

Richard's POV

I walked down the long hallway of the corridor of the building where Leyla lived. It had not been long since she had moved in alone. In a way, I missed her. It wasn't the same coming home from work and her not being there. After all, we had lived together for many years.

On the other hand, I was worried. I had called her a couple of times because she hadn't shown up at home in a while, not even to say hello. She wasn't answering my calls, which had me even more worried because she always had her phone in her hand.

I just wanted to make sure she was safe and sound. I knocked twice on the door of her apartment hoping it would open but it wasn't the case, I insisted again a third time and this time the door opened letting me see my favorite girl.

"Hey" she said in a whisper.

"If I don't come over here, you don't show up anywhere" I told her.

"I'm fine...I was just tired with work and stuff" she replied.

I looked at her with a frown not really believing her. "I called you many times, Leyla. Not once could you pick up and tell me you were okay, what's going on?" As I finished saying that, out of the corner of my eye I saw a shadow move behind Leyla. Which caused me to look away from her to look at the person standing there.

I felt my stomach twist as I saw a man standing there, more like a boy. He looked up at me with a smile. "Richard, right? Leyla has told me a lot about you" he commented. The boy came over to greet me with a handshake.

"Yes" I said greeting him, although the whole situation had me somewhat confused. I looked at Leyla trying to figure out what the fuck was going on but she just kept serious looking at me.

"Logan this is my stepfather Richard, and Richard this is my boyfriend Logan" she said, finally speaking looking me in the eye. She had to be fucking kidding, boyfriend?...what the fuck was she talking about if it had been less than a month since we had fucked.

"Boyfriend?" I asked in a whisper. She nodded.

"It's nice to meet you, Richard" the boy spoke again. I looked at him, wanting to kill him with my bare hands, but he had nothing to do with it, it was all Leyla's fault. I mean she was the one who had been playing with me all this time, so that one day she decided she wanted another guy by her side.

"Same, Logan" I said seriously. I looked back at Leyla wanting to slap her right there and then, she just looked at me defiantly as if she was expecting a bad reaction from me. "Well I guess I'll be going now, I just wanted to know you were ok" I said looking at her.

"I am" she replied.

"Yes, I see" I said biting my cheek trying to control my anger. "Goodbye, Logan" I said before exploding from the anger that was weighing me down. I didn't even say goodbye to Leyla, I didn't care. I didn't want to see her, or hear her voice. I was really angry with her.

I walked to my car. As I left the building, I felt the drops of water falling from the sky touch my face. The storm had started. I got into the car slamming the door shut. I punched the steering wheel hard in frustration. I just stared straight ahead trying to regulate my breathing, I felt my hands literally shaking.

I got home and practically ran to the bathroom to throw up. This whole shitty situation had affected me more than I thought it would. Fucking Leyla, who the fuck did she think she is? One day she would play with me and say she loved me, and the next day she would start dating an unknown guy. It all seemed so unreal to me, because my Lele would never do something like that.