Chapter 4

Leyla opened her eyes feeling her body heavy, feeling more tired than usual.

"Hey.. you finally wake up" said a voice. She tried to sit up in bed but the pain she felt all over her body prevented her. "No, honey don't move" said Richard.

He sat next to her so Leyla wouldn't have to move. "Where is she?" whispered Leyla.

"They are doing some checks on her, but the nurse said that in less than 30 minutes she will be here" Leyla nodded.

"Did you see her? I fell asleep when the doctor put her in my arms."

"Yes, she is beautiful. Children when they are born, they are ugly but She is the prettiest baby I have ever seen" Leyla looked at him with a small smile as she listened to him talk about his daughter. "She has black hair, a little wavy, and very chubby cheeks. You can tell she was fed well when she was inside you."

"I love you, sweetheart" Leyla reached out to caress his cheek. "And Mia?"

"With Ruth" Richard's sister had come from Texas for a few days to help Leyla with the new baby and take care of Mia.

They both heard the door to the room open. The nurse came in with the baby in her arms. Leyla sat down as best she could on the bed. "Congratulations" said the girl.

"Thank you" said Leyla receiving the little girl in her arms, admiring her tiny face. "Hello."

The nurse walked out of the room leaving them alone. "Look at that pretty baby" said Richard. "I can't believe we created such a perfect little girl."

Leyla laughed. "You have your daddy so in love with you, little girl" The baby moved a little stretching her left arm. Richard stroked her tiny hand and She closed her hand around his thumb.

Richard looked at Leyla in surprise. "Look, her hand is so tiny, it can't even take my whole thumb" "I love you, Vera. Daddy's little girl."

♡♡♡

Richard moved on the bed hugging Leyla by the waist, leaving a kiss on her cheek and pulling her as close to his body as possible trying to go back to sleep.

But they couldn't sleep any longer because Vera's crying was heard in the room. "Shit" murmured Richard.

"We can't sleep a whole night."

"Stay here, I'll get her for you" Richard turned on the light on his nightstand and got up to walk over to the baby's crib and take her in his arms. "What's the matter, honey? Are you hungry?"

He walked over to the bed and Leyla took her in her arms. She lifted up her shirt so she could breastfeed the baby. The baby began to drink hurriedly. "Baby, you're hungry. Calm down, you'll choke."

"She's desperate for your boobs" Richard said looking at the baby.

The baby was three months old and was growing a little bigger every day. "I don't think I'll keep breastfeeding her for the next month, she's getting grosser and grosser and it's hurting me already" Leyla looked at him, watching as he played with Vera's little foot. "You could stay sleeping."

"No, I don't want to miss anything. Besides it's the only time I get to see your tits" Leyla shook her head but couldn't help but laugh.

"I can read your mind, you know?"

"Yes? and what am I thinking?" asked Richard.

"I know you want to fuck me. I didn't think you'd wait this long without touching me, maybe you've another woman or you're fucking some hooker out there."