False Alarm (A.I)

You stumble out of the toilet, hyperventilating whilst holding the testing stick ((what do you call it?)) in your hands. You couldn't believe it.

You're pregnant! With Ashton's baby!!! And you guys aren't even married! And even to a guy whom you just met!!!

Wow.

Now stumbling towards the bed, you quickly pick up your phone and text Ashton.

y/n: ash please come home now i have really bad news for you...

Actually, here's the story. You both had a one-night stand, he gave you his name and your number, asked if you could be his girlfriend, you said yes, now you guys had been dating for two weeks only. 

Then your phone buzzed on your thigh, you quickly unlock it and read his reply.

a: okay babe im coming now

 You heard the doorbell ring later. Luckily, your parents aren't home to see a boy they hadn't met yet. Running down, you swing the door open to see an alert Ashton.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asks. Okay, maybe perhaps you could've prepared your explanation before you even texted him.

You look down at your stomach, clutching it and held the testing stick behind your back. That hint was practically enough already since Ashton gasped.

"Are you..." he trails off, wide-eyed. "Are you pregnant?"

You began to cry. "Ashton, I don't want to have a baby while I'm still ___ years old! I'm too young! Help me, please...what will my parents say?"

Instead of reacting angrily, he hugs you. "Babe, I will do anything to help you. I will help you through anything, thick or thin. Even if it costs my life."

That kinda made you smile. You smack him on the chest lightly. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm gonna die, Ashton."

"Give it to me," he says, referring to the stick. He must've seen it already. As he checks it, he furrows his eyebrows. "It's negative, Y/N!"

"What?!" You exclaim, snatching the stick from him and you look at it. It looked positive. But when you squint your eyes, it becomes negative. "What! I need new glasses, Ash."

He begins to laugh hysterically, and you join him too.

"Come, I'll bring you to the ophthalmologist." Ashton giggles, using a long word.

"An ophta-what?"

"Eye doctor silly!" He giggles even more. You loved the sound of his laughs.

"Since when did you knew so much vocabulary?"

-----

SINCE FIVE MINUTES AGO sorry

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

pls vote and comment thanks :)

actually did a triple update today IM SO HAPPY AGHHHHH

pls read my luke fanfic More I Hate, More I Love, if u love calum hood, read My Half-Asian Girl, clifford? Smart Girl + Bad Boy, and for ash, The Pen :)

thanks niggas

-fuaye