Your Mom's Tuition Student (M.C)

"Go and take a shower!" Your mom scolded you, but chuckled a bit after. "Lazy bones!"

You giggled, pausing the movie. "Why?"

"My tuition student will be here anytime soon," she mutters, trying to push you off your bed.

But you didn't want to get off. "And what does that got to do with me?"

She sighs, raking her hair with her fingers. "I just...want to make him see that I have a clean house, a clean family, a clean life."

"Really, mom?" You cock your eyebrows, stifling a chuckle. "Okay, fine, I'll take a shower."

You get up, pecking mom on the cheek as you snatch my towel from the hanger. Making your way to the bathroom, you see a red Toyota Vios pulling over by your gate. After telling your mom that someone was there, you got into the bathroom and began taking your shower.

+10 Minutes later+

You turn the knob to the right, and water stops coming out of the shower head. Drying yourself, you quickly brush your teeth and wash your face. But when you step out, you were met by a pair of emerald green irises.

You scream. "Holy sh--who are you?!"

He also seems startled, but he didn't say anything. It took you a few minutes to process who he really was.

Shit, you thought, wide-eyed. It's mom's tuition student....

His hair was black, a few strands were blue and white. He had those wonderful eyes, cute nose, reddish plump lips and pale skin. He wore a plain grey sweater with knee-ripped skinny jeans.

"I-I'm sorry," you smile sheepishly. "You just scared the hell out of me..."

"Well, I'm sorry too." He says in a husky tone, which scared you a bit because it looked like it turned you on.

"I'm Y/N," you say, trying to cover your embarrassment. "You?"

He smiles, flashing those white pearlies that were hiding under those lips. "I'm Michael."

His accent was pretty thick, which you admired deeply. You loved guys with thick accents.

Now awkward silence began floating around between you two, but Michael didn't look one bit of awkward. He just kept smiling.

"Look, your mom called me to come here for a reason." He begins, turning into nervous mode.

You smile back a bit. "Tuition, I know."

"Nope," he says simply. "Your mom and my mom set us up together so we can talk. Is it okay if I say the next few lines?"

"Lines?" You raise your eyebrows. "You mean to say you've rehearsed everything single word that's coming out of the mouth right now?"

He scoffs. "No. Is it okay?"

You nodded.

"Well, here it goes," he sighs and before you knew it, he bursts, "Look, I really like you ever since you came to school and we weren't in the same class but I saw you right across from my locker everyday and I fessed up to your mom because she found a picture of you in my room and she didn't get mad but she wanted you to at least have a boyfriend because you were really really depressed after that douche named Jason and I was really mad too but my mom soon found out so your mom and my mom decided to set us up--DONE."

He was panting. Your eyes were huge.

MOM, DID YOU TELL THIS GUY--I MEAN MICHAEL-- THAT I LIKED HIM TOO?!

Yes you did. You also did the same of what he said: watching him from the other side of the hallway, admiring his hair when nearly every few months he dyes it a different color. You just didn't have the time to acknowledge this pretty kitten because obviously you're a girl and you get nervous.

He blushes, and you realize that you haven't said anything, which made him thought that you didn't like him back.

"I-I'm sorry...I should've--"

"I like you too, Mike." You smiled, quickly kissing his cheek.

He blushes even harder. "R-really?"

"Can I go get dressed? We can talk over dinner." You smile sheepishly, looking down at your already-dry body.

"Really?!" he repeats, overwhelmed.

You nod.

-----

OMFG THIS BOOK IS CLOSE TO 200 READS OMFG OMFG OMFG

hey sorry if i hadnt been updating for a while i was rly busy last week bc choir practices for competition and school anniversary shit

sorry

for

swearing

i

jus

vote and comment bai

-͡° ͜ʖ ͡° lol