Conquering Your Fears (A.I)

You've had a secret crush on your best friend, Ash, for a whole year and now he's inviting you to a sky diving activity, and your worst phobia is heights. Well, since he's your crush you couldn't help but say yes. The day was here. Sky diving.

        You decide to call it off last minute. Even though Ash knows your phobia of heights, why would he do this? You didn't have the courage to call it off and it was too late. You, Ash and the guys were on the plane already. 

"K, Y/N. Here's where we drop off." Ash grins at you, showing off his dimples. You nod shakily. 

"I go first!" Mike shouts, butting us and jumped. "Woo hoo!!! The air is cold, aiighh!" he shouts, making you laugh. 

"Me next," Cal says and jumps off.

"You lovebirds go last!" Luke jumps off, now leaving you and Ash.

"Ashton, remember my phobia of heights?"

"Yeah. I'm here to help you conquer it." His reply shocks you, and you blush. His hands cups your waist and you both walk to the open. "Ready?" He whispers in your ear. It was up high and you were mentally freaking out. 

"Y-yeah." 

        "Go!" you both jump off. You were screaming like hell and Ash's hands on your waist turns you to look up at him.

"I have a confession to make. I actually...like you." He says while falling. 

        Butterflies tickle your inner stomach as he says that. "Like as in best friend?"

"No, beyond that." he says and then plants a soft kiss on your lips. 

Oh god. Your dream has came true. 

"Parachute!" Ash pulls back and shouts. You obey him and at the same time both of you pull the trigger and fly back up into the air. You were holding each other. 

"I love you, Y/N." 

~~~

aha fangurl diz sux so bad, but FOUR PUBLISHED IN ONE DAY AHAHAHA new world record lol

i actually have a phobie of heights too even when im standing on a chair i cant help it XD

btw, wats ur phobia? vote and comment tq