🥀Chapter 10🥀

Enchantress POV

Sleeping in Alcina's room and embrace last night was the best sleep I've ever gotten in a long time. Last night after the talk in the conference room I fell asleep in her arms only to be roused by her washing me. For a moment I was confused but began to gay panic when I realized she was not only in the bath with me but she'd had me on her lap and I could feel her very large and erect cock under me. I had to keep Liv from trying to take control and do something my body wasn't ready for.

After almost having a stroke for two straight minutes Alcina was able to convince me that everything was okay and that if I didn't stop I'd hurt myself and my baby. I agreed to let her help me bathe but it didn't seem like she would be letting me do anything for myself at all not even getting dressed which made me a little nervous. For this woman's size she is very gentle and soft and me and Liv like this very much. I woke up earlier than her so I just stared at her, she has the most beautiful eyelashes I have ever seen her face looks so elegant and soft not being able to control myself I reach out to caress her cheeks.

"Draga you know it's rude to touch people faces without permission." She says with her eyes still closed but a small smile on her lips. Goddess she's so pretty I can't believe she's my mate.

"Sorry Alcina .... Wait how did you know I was about to touch you?"

"Well darling I don't require sleep but I still do it to quiet my mind but my body is always on guard and I can sense the smallest movement. Not to mention you practically told me out loud."

"No I said that out loud shit I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so hasty ..."

"You have nothing to be sorry about you can touch me I quite like your touch. Dragliśe wants you to touch her as well one day. Since we are up early we should have that conversation."

"Liv would love to meet Dragliśe too. What would you like to discuss? I will be honest with you as long as you do the same with me.

"Of course. Well we know that we are mates and all of the basics of that, but we need to discuss how this will work for us. How much do you actually know about mates, the mating bond, marking, and the mating ritual?"

"I only found out about it the day I left my kingdoms, my parents told me how they were mates and you remember the conversation from yesterday that's about it. I really don't know anything if I'm being honest Liv just told me that you belong to us and that you were our mate."

"Liv is correct you are mine you both are. Based off your story yesterday you were experiencing the lack of knowing what the bond was while I felt the physical pain from it due to that Malin person hurting you. When we came face to face the bond snapped in place fully and more aware. Marking is what we can do in either of our forms but it will officially seal us together as mates unless we reject each other. Do you have any questions about anything I've said draga?"

"No I believe you've explained it in the simplest way possible. But what is mating you didn't mention that or the ritual you mentioned earlier."

"You see I deliberately skipped mating since you are pregnant already and I want be able to breed you while you're pregnant plus I might accidentally hurt you in your state. Now the ritual is more like a wedding to announce you are mine and we are mates. That's why I left those two out since both are kind of impossible at the moment."

"Oh okay I understand." I say blushing and looking away from her. I don't know why she has this effect on me it's like all the nerves in my body explode with excitement whenever she speaks or looks at me.

"Draga I know I set you up in the room next to mine but I would love for you to sleep with me at night so I can watch over you. You don't have to give an answer now but I would like one before night falls."

"I'll think about it and let you know what I want tonight after dinner how about that."

"Whatever you want dear."

After that we talk about our lives and future plans together before deciding to get ready for the day. Alcina insists on helping me get ready again although I protested she managed to bribe me with food so I relented and let her. She even offered to carry me around a bit before going to dining room for breakfast so my "little legs want give out" I'm starting to think she's never letting me away from her side ever again an I can't lie I don't want her to either I feel so comfortable with her.

Alcina POV

After our conversation this morning I believe she is starting to get a bit more comfortable with me. I do believe she didn't tell me everything about her feelings on what happened back in her realm but I hope she will in due time. I love that she is and wants to be independent but I just can't let her go for just a second. Me nor my dragon will allow anything or anyone to hurt her feelings or her at all which is why I have called for a meeting after breakfast.

"Girls, can you take Enchantress to the library and stay with her while I have the meeting with the maids."

"Yes, mother" they say in unison before leading Enchantress out of the dining room and through the courtyard heading to the library. I can tell Enchantress did not want to leave me, but I don't think she would feel comfortable listening to the conversation I'm about to have with the maidens. During our morning talk, I explain to her that I used to use the maids for my pleasure, and I can tell that she didn't like it, but she said "she wouldn't hold it against me since she didn't know me at the time as long as it stopped now that she was here and we were mates" she explained.

"M'lady all of the maids are in the foyer."

"Thank you Patricia and do make sure that after the meeting you inform a few maids to clean our rooms."

"Yes m'lady"

Walking into the foyer I can already hear the chatter of what they think this meeting is about and they are all far away from the truth and some of the reasons are quite absurd and a little sad. I've always known that some of them harbor feelings for me but they should know better than to openly express them. It would be unfitting for a woman of my stature to engage in a romantic relationship with any of them and that is why I must put an end to whatever little feelings or fantasies they have brewing among themselves.

"Enough" they all seem to get the message that this meeting isn't a good one because they all fall into silence immediately.

"As I am sure you all are aware yesterday there was a new addition added to the house. She is to be treated with just as much respect and care that is shown to myself and my daughters."

"Um my lady who is this person to you. I mean wh....."

"I will overlook the fact you spoke out of turn maid only this once since I am in a relatively good mood today. But she is my mate and soon to be wife and you all will address her as m'lady or Countess Monroe."

"Yes m'lady sorry m'lady"

"Now that, that is settled I will be assigning a few of you to be her personal servants and one of you to be her hand maiden.   Patricia would you be so kind as to hand me the list of names you have gathered."

"Yes m'lady" she says before retrieving it from the sitting room

"Here you go m'lady"

"If your name is called stay and Patricia will give you your new task and further instructions. Maye, Linda, Elizabeta, Jennifer, Aaliyah, and Whitney. The rest of you are dismissed to continue on with your duties an due remember this conversation because any harsh words, rumors, or so much as a wrong glance my mates way and the usual punishment will look like child's play compared to what I will do to you.

Leaving Patricia to handle everything for now I make my way to the library. Coming upon the door pushing it open to see a promising sight of her daughters and mate sitting reading books although they were separated on their respective couches at least they weren't fighting. Hearing her footsteps they all looked up small smiles on their faces.

—————————————————————————————————
                                           Notes📝

Y'all I'm back. Thank you for the support you have shown my work as well as me during my time of need. I hope you enjoy and I will be updating all this week to make up for lost time🥀