Sweet Tooth.

As Janice made her way out of the cafe she had just met Marjorie in. She was fed up listening to the brunette women beg for the manager role.
Typically she loved when women would beg her for something but this time is just irritated her.

"I just met the legendary Marjorie."
Janice said frustratingly on the phone with Rodger.

"Ah yes. Marjorie. Did you two decide on a manager or do I need to handle this myself?"
Rodger asked more focused on his golf swing than actually paying attention.

"No we didn't. But Marjorie sure had quite a bit to say about you."
Janice said with an evil glint in her eye. Rodger's eyes perked up hearing that. He set his club to the side walking over to his phone and picking it up.

He took a swig from his whiskey glass before saying, "Continue..."
he knew Reece and Autumn had a tainted view and assumed they'd filled Marjorie's head with their "lies".

"She really enjoyed telling me all about what a tool bag you are. Saying that she thought I was cut from the same cloth. She didn't speak very highly of you Rodger."
Janice said in her whisper like sweet tone.
That tone held power. If you weren't listening you'd miss what she had to say. She wouldn't repeat herself for anyone.

"Is that so. Well thank you Janice for letting me know I have a lot to think about."
Rodger replied before hanging up and throwing his whiskey glass across the room. He put his phone down and went back over to his club picking up where he left off.

Janice simply hummed as she put her phone in her bag. She walked down the street to the closest bar really wanting to celebrate this night. She knew she was getting that manager role, there was nothing in her path, and she wanted to celebrate.

As she sat herself at the end of the bar she looked up making eye contact with a very sexy brunette woman behind the bar. Janice took this moment to look the woman up and down making it very noticeable to the bartender.

The bartender smirked in response making her way slowly to the end of the bar to speak with the dark hair woman that peeked her curiosity.

"Well, well what's a beautiful woman like yourself doing here?"
The bartender said flirtatiously.
She allowed herself to scan Janice's body biting her lip as she did.
"What can I get you gorgeous?"

Janice smirked at the pet name. She simply replied;

"Martini, extra dry, one olive."

Sara raised an eyebrow and nodded walking off to make her drink. A few moments later the brunette returned with two drinks. She set her martini in front of the alluring woman before taking a sip of her own.

Sara leaned over the bar slightly, showing off her cleavage in the process. Janice pursed her lips before asking,
"What's your name baby?"

The brunette leaned in a bit further..
"Sara."
She said with a small smile.

"Well Sara, I need someone to celebrate with. Care to join me?"
The black widow said with a smirk.
Sara walked around the bar sitting down next to her.

"And your name?"
Sara asked curiously.
Unaware of the powerful woman that had pulled her in. Janice raised an eyebrow, she took a sip from her martini before replying.

"Janice...."
She leaned in close her lips inches from Sara's ear before whispering, "but you can call me mommy."

Sara quietly gasped before crossing her legs, she felt a rush of arousal shoot to her core. She bit her lip and turned away slightly.
Janice's hand landed on Sara's thigh before saying, "let's go somewhere more.... private."
Sarah nodded eagarly before clocking out of her shift and following Janice out the door.