Secret Web

Did someone say.... A smut request? 👀👀

Autumn sighed as she got ready for her father's yearly Christmas party. She wanted it be festive so she decided to put on a red one piece lingerie outfit on under her very see through black gown. If she was being fully honest she wanted to catch a certain red heads eye.
She had been wanting Mia since their school days.

She put on red heels that matched her lingerie perfectly and smirked as she saw herself in the mirror. She knew her father wouldn't be pleased but she couldn't be bothered trying to win his approval, really she loved defying him.

Mia had picked out a velvet red flier length gown that showed off her curves and left very little to the imagination of others. She tied her hair back something the red head usually never did but she just loved the way it looked.

Siobhan nervously put on an elegant dark green gown that Roger had picked for her. It was only her 2nd appearance at a Roger Knight event and according to Roger she embarrassed him at the last one. All she had done was talk to his friends but as it turned out he didn't want her to speak at all.
All she was to him was silent arm candy.

As the three women arrived at the ball Mia primarily stuck with Reece while Siobhan was glued to Roger's side. Autumn made sure to move around her eyes occasionally mingling with her father,  who looked at her with disgust.

At one point while Siobhan was stood at the bar Mia walked up behind her and began her usual flirting.

"Hey Shibby"
Mia said seductively making the blonde roll her eyes.

"Don't call me that."
Siobhan said irritatingly.

The red head smirked as she placed her hand on Siobhan's waist.

"What would you like me to call you instead?"
Mia said moving closer to her.

Siobhan pushed the red heads hand off her body.

"Get your hands off me."
Siobhan said the look of disgust on her face, however; her eyes showed lust.

Mia picked up on this and didn't back down. The red head persisted doing her best to convince the blonde to sneak away upstairs. She walked towards Siobhan who was avidly backing away until they reached the bottom of the stairs. Mia looked all around and when she realized they were alone she kissed Siobhan passionately, at first the petite blonde didn't kiss her back, but she eventually fell into the kiss.

She heard the blonde moan as her hands laced into Mia's red hair.

"Let's go upstairs"
Mia said in between kisses. Siobhan agreed and the two women made their way to a spare guest bedroom on the other side of Roger's mansion. It was very out of the way of the party no one would hear or see them.

"Sit down. Stay. I know you're nervous. I'm just going to get us a drink to help calm your nerves. If you move from this spot I'm not afraid to punish you."
The red head said sternly.

Siobhan's eyes widened as she took a deep breath. Mia left the room and made her way down to the bar. As she waited for her drinks a certain brunette caught her eye.

The red head bit her lip as she looked autumn up and down. Mia forgot all about the drinks as she quickly walked towards Autumn and grabbed her wrist dragging her towards the stairs.

"Mia what the hell?!"
Autumn said trying to sound angry but really this was just turning her on. What they didn't realize was someone had been watching them curiously from the corner of the room.

Mia quickly brought Autumn to the room and Siobhan's eyes widened further.

"What is she doing here?"
Siobhan asked as her eyes began to roam autumns perfect body.

"I thought we could have some fun."
Mia smirked and both Siobhan and Autumn caught on quickly.

The blonde sat on the bed and watched as Mia closed the gap with Autumn her tongue fighting for dominance. The red head pushed Autumn up against the door as she started pulling off her thin black dress. Autumn began to play with Mia's zipper struggling to get it down as Mia began to play with her exposed breasts. Siobhan wasn't sure if it was courage or the alcohol but she stood and walked up behind Mia pulling the zipper down along with the red heads dress as she bit her lip hard.

Mia smiled feeling this and turned pulling Siobhan into a passionate kiss as she did the blonde of her free dress throwing it across the room before pushing Siobhan down onto the bed. Autumn watched as Mia straddled the blonde who was only halfway on the bed. Siobhan pulled at Mia's hips telling her to move up, the blonde wanted to taste the red headed woman. Mia smirked at this sudden courage she was seeing from Siobhan as she mounted her face.

Siobhan waisted no time allowing her tongue to explore Mia's center.

"Oh fuck"
Mia moaned out loudly causing Autumn to bite her lip. The brunette knelt down spreading Siobhan's legs wide as she allowed her tongue to explore Siobhan's sweet center. The blonde moaned at the sudden contact making Mia throw her head back in pleasure.

While the three women were distracted, Janice had entered the room she stood back and watched as the three woman came undone at the same time.

"Well, well isn't this cozy."
Janice said after the three women came down from their high.

Autumn and Siobhan froze. The felt a chill run down both their spines knowing exactly who's voice that was. Mia on the other hand smirked, she stood up and walked towards Janice.

"We have room for one more. if you're up for it."
The red head said with a wink. Janice smirked, she was definitely joining in but Mia had another thing coming if she thought she was going to be in charge.

Janice flipped Mia around pressing her hard up against the door. Mia bit her lip she loved a dominate woman. Siobhan and Autumn had both moved to the bed they watched as Janice closed the gap with Mia her hands roaming the read heads body. This was quickly making both woman's arousals grow as Autumn turned to the shy blonde. Her hand placed on her inner thigh slowly moving up as she leaned in placing kisses on Siobhan's neck.

The blonde bit her lip trying to muffle her moans. Neither woman realized Janice and Mia had made their way to them.

"Don't hold back, no one will hear you except us. I want to hear how good we make you feel."
Janice said as her eyes met Siobhan's needy gaze.

"Get in the center of the bed"
Janice demanded Siobhan who listened quickly.
The dark haired woman straddled the blondes hips her hands roaming Siobhan's perfect body.

She massaged her breasts before her head moved down to align with Siobhan's sweet center. Autumn watched as mia lay on her back smirking at the brunette.

"Come here, I'll make you feel good."
The red head said making Autumn moan as she mounted the red heads face.

Mia allowed her tongue to explore as Autumn leaned forward her hand beginning to explore Janice's folds. The dark haired woman moaned out in pleasure as Autumn roughly inserted three fingers her pace fast.

The taste of Autumn made Mia's arousal grow, she allowed her hand to travel down and play with herself as she brought Amun close to the edge. The door woman came undone together. All allowing one another to come down from their highs. Janice, Autumn, and Siobhan stood, quickly getting dressed neither one of them saying a word.

Mia on the other hand laid out on her side on the bed her naked body on full display for the three women.

"One of you send Reecey this way when you get downstairs won't you? My nights just begun."
She smirked.

The three women left waiting a few minutes in between. None of them would ever speak of this night again.

Except Mia of course who would hold this over them forever.